Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Blackheart

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matthew
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+0
4. Average online per day: 3 minimum but most likely more.
5. Your Discord: gsg9stun
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Blackheart
7. Your ID: 22487

Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I have been almost everywhere in this city, lurking around LEO orgs since 20/05/2021 and I have extensive knowledge of all LEO departments as well as government legislation. What have I learnt you may ask and what makes me stand out? Simply put it's my ability to adapt to change in situations as best as possible and my communication is clear and crisp, especially for those who know me. I like to be blunt about things and make sure shit gets done. Anyone can say they have had a high rank but it doesn't mean anything unless you get shit done. I have been a department leader many times and I take a lot of pride in what I run and the standards I set. I want the best and nothing more. I believe in quality over quantity and I don’t like rushing things. So why an org leader? I have been told I should give it ago but I always turned it down as it's something I never really wanted to dabble in as I am comfy just running a department, most people don’t like being out of their comfort zone so to say. But that said I love a challenge and FIB is a good challenge. Not only do you have to do your quotas for raids, activity and intel gathering but you need to maintain a high reputation and be the best of the best which fits my mind set perfectly.

As a summary of my past roles and experience I started in SAHP under the term of Papi Gordo and I was a corporal. I then moved to LSPD and went from PO3 to LT in a few weeks. I took a break for a while and came back as Major in LSPD for general patrols and worked with Ryan Slater who would later become the sheriff of SAHP for 2 terms where I led the SAHP Special Response Team and continued to do so in both Frederick Rogues terms. I then took a step back to just assist where needed and bounce around FIB, LSPD, SAHP and doing very short stints in NG. I've taken many roles mainly special ops roles in those past months and held my own pretty well while standing up to lead every now and then when needed.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My goal is the same with any other FIB term. Lock up all the crims and set an example of what good LEO’s are. But I do want to take a more no shit policy approach to things while maintaining respect for every employee in FIB. I believe that if you treat your employees well they will treat you well and that is important for getting shit done. Some but not all FIB terms have only been focused on rushing main term objectives and not caring or paying as much attention as they should to their departments and field agents. I will not accept lazy agents but at the same time I will make sure the work they put in is well rewarded. I wish to not rush things and instead take my time with raids to last the full term. Speed running raids is something I'm not interested in and I want the UC department to have a steady term with no one getting burnt out.

For my trusty high command members I want them all to have independence and a level of pride for what they do. I will assign HOD’s and they may do what they want with their department as long as they meet broad goals. I believe departments should all have and choose their own uniforms based on activity and letting HOD’s do that gives things more labor of love. Not everything needs a yes/no answer from a leader but a polite heads up is all that is required. Below I will outline my goals for each department.

Undercover - Not getting burnt out with evidence for gang raids and taking it steady. Focus on more family raids. Keep the busts coming in.

Spec Ops - Continue to reward them for catching criminals but making the department more harsh against criminals and rewarding operatives for doing so.

IA - Continue to fight corruption but also offer more opportunities to stalk internal crime in LEO organizations and most importantly inside the FIB organization.

HR - Recruit high quality english speaking agents to add to our roster and keep all agents activity status up to date. Focus more on quality than quantity.

SAU - A department based on good shooters but maybe with some rework for a better reward scheme and some better activities to make them differ more from spec ops.

The Whole FIB Department - Run more reward schemes and crack down on crime.

Ranking System
Director
Deputy Director
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
00 Agent
Supervisor
Secret Agent
Black Ops Agent III
Black Ops Agent II
Black Ops Agent I