Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moeed Aslam
Administrators nickname
Rishav Raj
Date
Feb 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E1CZZ1N

Moeedaslam786

Player
Player
Dear

Pablo Schmidt​

With respect i will send application again i know i got answer of this forum but please try to understand i could not do that scam. that time im new in city and i dont know recoding very well. after that i play this game from my twin id 138058 and now i have a family in city and more then 50 member in family. im playing every day more then 4 hrs.
you should check my Ban Status i will not get banned after this includid 1 time that time also im new. but after that i will not get any ban becouse i learn all rules and regulation and follow them stricktly.
Please sir its just 5k. you know 5k woth is like none bro i give alot new people moslty 10k or more for servive in city or donation all time. please sir try to understand.
Here i my appeal.

I got punishment for general rule 1.3 Even though I understand that it is unacceptable and cannot be overseen. I am here to receive relief on my ban which was originally 999 days.
I agree to all the money wiped on my account to reset the progress.
Approved - G.R 1.3 I 133881 This is forum link please sir. be honest I will not. it's only 5k. if is 5000k I will not do that because I am a legit player. I spend a lot of time in the city.
The issue is simple is that i was playing with the hotspot internet and at that time one called me on my mobile number and my internet got stuck and I'm out of the city. in thread video clearly shows last some sounds I could not reply because that time my internet stuck and server going to reconnect. I've rejected the call and try to connect asap to pay them but when i come in city truck is there but they are both not available. my mistake is my bad luck. please sir try to understand and remove this ban.
I ask you releaf becouse its by badluck. please sir reset my account i will start from zero no problem but please sir unbanned me.

Please Sir a inocent player need a Kindkness. please sir.

Moeedaslam786

Player
Player
I own a family The Narcos and My name in city is Also Pablo Narcos. please sir a family man not doing like that you know its just a mistake and badluck. please try to understand and forgive me please. Please.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Reply was given already further spam will lead to forum ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom