Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2024
Time of violation
7:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XbegdXNH57o

vAnimated

Player
Player
All in pov this guy tazing me and cuffing me while I am holding this other guy by the arm and HE KNEW because the guy was punching me right in front of him. I was very informative in front of everyone when I said I was taking him to solitary confinement for punching me, and this guy is acting as if he doesnt know that I am holding someone by the arm. You can directly see in the pov 168059 observed the entire situation and knew I was dragging him

Maarsh Walker

Player
Player
All in pov this guy tazing me and cuffing me while I am holding this other guy by the arm and HE KNEW because the guy was punching me right in front of him. I was very informative in front of everyone when I said I was taking him to solitary confinement for punching me, and this guy is acting as if he doesnt know that I am holding someone by the arm. You can directly see in the pov 168059 observed the entire situation and knew I was dragging him
Mannn u did MG broo
You are using Wrong commands my guys

vAnimated

Player
Player
Mannn u did MG broo
You are using Wrong commands my guys
You clearly dont know that the commands I used are sufficient. Wait for admin to review so you can get educated

NoFearEN2

Justice will be served!
Player
These type of situations are happening because of lack of training and lack of knowledge of the law. Imagine what would have happened to those guys if this had happened in Real Life.

Dheeraj Ghost

Player
Player
When the DOC Units are available to take for isolation they warned you not to go you should have been telling them to take because it's there work to do as DOC Officer. And if Lee if you are making for your OOC (Streaming) it's not allowed in DOC. Kindly keep it outside DOC. And I think it's IC issue??

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

There is no GR 6.4 in the provided evidence, they asked you to Stop but still continued to move.

However,
ID 168509 will be punished for Power Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom