Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aadi Royal 👑👑

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aadi Gupta
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs a day
5. Your Discord: aadiiroyall_19314
6. Your Nickname: Aadii Solomons
7. Your ID: 32712

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) I see LSPD As an org that is meant to be of his citizens of los santos they have to tow cars , transports time to time and i think its there main target to do . As i think most of the leaders i have seen dont care about towing , recruitments , and much more. But ill make sure that ill do every single thing like towing , recruitments, patrolling etc. Ill make sure my LSPD Officers will be treated like family and any obstacle we will face will be resolved by my officers in a professional manner.
2b)I Think LSPD can do great in the city because it has a lot of potential and more. LSPD is org for new joiners who want to serve the city and ill make sure ill teach, give them training with my great dedication and ill try to solve fights between people and hcs. Ill appoint my Deputies from diffrent timezones by which LSPD Will be available everytime to serve the citizens and to decrease crime rate if ill appoint deputies form diffrent timezones ill be able to do every single org event like Subs,aircraft carrier and more and will try to remove nepotisim between hcs and my officers.
2c) Ill make sure LSPD complets all its responsibilities like 3GP every single week and i will make sure i will complete 1 global event event on 2 weeks , i will make a new ranking system that would make sure the LSPD Org will work with more potential. My LSPD officers would be like my family and we will fight any issue as a family.
I would like to implement a new Ranking system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant chief of police
27. Commander Of Staff
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Special Task Force Unit. only 10 of them.
===== High Command =======
22. Captain
21. Lietunant
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

: I Have Been in many org like FIB , SAHP,LSPD , GOV And more with high ranks Like FIB 6X COS And LSPD4X Assistant Chief , SAHP 2X Assistant Sheriff And More i think i got enough experience to lead and org with great number of people as i am known in the city . I Will make sure why terms will be very active and will not do any kind of rule break.

Communication:- I Will focus on communications at any cost i think communcations is key to run an org in any situation i will make sure every of my officer will use radio by saying their badge numbers which will eventually increase RP.

Relationship with other orginsations:- i know, good realtions with other orgs is great idea to run org with great numbers and it will make sure that at any situation no org will fight alone .

Recruitments Drives: - i will focus on recruitment drive in different time zones 2 times a day hire more people in my org with great respect.

Bonus System and Promotion Criteria:- I will introduce new bonus system which will be heavy in my terms of money if i will run out of money . I will put my personal funds in the org balance to keep org running in the smoothest way possible .

Strike and Punishment System:- We will have a system on strike , Strike 1- ignored for Promotion/ Cut of his/her bonus, Strike2:- Demotion/ Ignored for promotion, Strike3:- Either Kick/ start from beggining depending on situation

Departments:-
HUMAN RESOURCES & Training (HR&T)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
Anti-Terrorism-Force(ATF)
PARKING ENFORCEMENT (PE)
Thanks For Reviewing my Application
Regards Aadii Solomons

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom