Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doruk Javo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name in IRL : Doruk
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day 2-3 hours
5. Your Discord @ferodore
6. Your Nickname : Doruk Javos
7. Your ID 34611

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been in this RP for two years, and I wanted a change. I wanted to make a change for myself and my city, and now I want to unleash my potential and take on a leadership role. It would be an honor for me.

2. I believe that we will be the most active gang in this city, and you will see us at every event. I have a lot of experience, and I trust myself, as well as my deputies and hc if I become a leader.

3. Aim to be superior to all other gangs with my gang, and I believe we will always stand out in the ghettos. If we reach the membership cap, my hc s will ensure that we bring in new members

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

With my gang, I want to win all the events and be the most active gang, as I mentioned. We will conduct as many fz raids. store robberies and hostage situation possible. And I will not be unfair to anyone; the gang will always be organized and orderly. If I become a leader, I believe we will maintain good communication and solve all issues and if I am not active, my hc s will take good care of the gang

Rank System
12- Leader
11- Deputy Leader
10- Rebels
9- Turfer
8- Warlord
7- Event Handler
6- Grafitti Leader
5- Graffitist
4- Ghetto Clapper
3- Young Vagos
2- Newbie
1- Freeze

My goals for Vagos
%100 turf
We will attend all events
We do every hour grafiitti and get $10.000
We will do clap ghetto

Best Regards,

Doruk Javos

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom