Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ara Strong
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/95g2HgI

Ara Strong

Player
Player
So i have been banned for GR 1.1 by King Specter i have no idea why i am the only person that have this account i havent played for a few months and today as of 9/23/2024 at 5:20pm i wanted to play i see i am perma banned i havent even played for so long and im banned it took me way to long on this account to get onto this level and learn the skills of the game there is no one i have given email and password to and i wanted to start playing again 2 days ago and i see im banned its sad seeing 2-3 years of play just to get perma banned and i think i have an idea if its that or no i have played quite a few times with a different pc other than mine while being at my grandpas house if thats the reason i got banned for i have played on that like 5 times or something only when i went there and i was bored so if i could get an explanation or get unbanned or shorten my ban i will appreaciate it cus 2-3 years is not nothing and thanks.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
You shared your account with 2 other people, and it was not hacked it was during your playtime.

Ara Strong

Player
Player
huh? 2 other people? i can promise u i have not shared it with anyone like no one at all but i have played on another device which was an laptop when i wasnt home but wallahi i havent given it to anyone else at all i would really appreciate if like my ban get shortened or a little less than 9999 days because i told u i havent given it to anyone and u said i shared it with 2 other ppls is it my account and someone elses or like 3 person? like me and 2 other people? thanks.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Your account logged in with 2 different Social clubs, each one of them logged in other accounts too.

Its sharing accounts and these accounts has no relation to you, you just shared your account with 2 different people.

Social club : "Shazadi-H4aji" and Social Club : "AreVan93"

Ara Strong

Player
Player
tf??? Shazadi-H4aji is mine but idk about the other one i can reassure u i have no idea how i have my account on some social club named arevan cus i have never given my email and pass to anyoneis there anyway u can see what the AreVan93 s in game is? Like see what his name is in game that he has other account cus i havent given it to anyone.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Your story doesn't make sense at all.

Its Alex/James decision now.

Ara Strong

Player
Player
First how does it not make sense? Second who tf is alex/james 🙏🏽 and what do u mean decision now???? I can tell u the story clearly from the beginning if u don’t understand cus im telling u bro i didnt give my account to no one 😭 expect that ive played on another device and social club

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
deceiving and disrespecting in complaints is's not best way to acchive possible unban
and TF i'm alex and james is TF Curator of Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom