Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Denza Dallas
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Sep 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/821297/

DexDallas

Player
Player
Hello
I would ask you to look into this because I find this very suspicious

I don't know what's going on, but this is not right.

Bobby told me to contact Federico in DM, I contacted him several times and also tagged him in the grand chat, however, Federico does not respond to me and ignores me, later I made a complaint on the forum and wrote that I contacted Federico several times, contacted I did it in the morning. I contacted him during the day and at night, however, he constantly ignores me, however, Bobby replied that I should wait for Federico and that he would contact me, I waited for him to contact me, however, he never contacted me, and a little while ago I saw that my complaint on the forum was rejected because I did not contact Federico, this is a lie, I contacted him as I say, but he ignored me the whole time, I will ask you to look into what it is about, I will provide you below with evidence that I contacted him

Complaint where Bobby told me to contact Federico - Rejected - Ban for Refusing PC-Check | Federico Vautier
Complaint where Bobby told me to wait for Federico to contact me - Rejected - Ban for Refusing PC-Check | Federico Vautier
However, he did not contact me

In the attachment below, I am providing evidence where I have repeatedly contacted Federico and other senior administrators to contact Federico

The last message that Federico wrote to me to be near when he contacts me, however he never contacted me

And it is not true that I only contacted him at 5 in the morning, I contacted him several times in the morning, afternoon and evening

- Proofs1
- Proofs2
- Proofs3
- Proofs4
- Proofs5
https://imgur.com/a/2gnVkfi - Proofs6​

Federico Vautier

Retired.
Player
You Being a former Senior on RS Server, you should know better Denza. Whenever i wanted to PC Check you you claimed that you were never around, and then you DM me at times such as 5am and so on.. Then i clearly tell you, whenever im around Dm me, then you stopped replying me after when i said so.

However i'm willing to give you one more chance to come for a check if Project Curator agrees.

DexDallas

Player
Player
Well, Bobby told me at the last appeal to wait for you to contact me, and you told me in the last discord message to be there when you contact me, I don't know what we're talking about then.

In picture number one we see that I contacted you at 7 in the evening, a normal time to contact you, in picture number 2 we see that you ask me if I am here at 1:30 in the morning, which is not a normal time, then you see a message where I nicely write to you that I can't wait for an answer all day, which is not ok, I waited all day for the message I wrote you in the morning, then I wrote you again at 8 in the evening and you didn't answer me anything, in picture number 3 we can see where I ask you if you will answer me or no, because I waited all day and all night for you to write something, to answer me, you didn't answer me and you were online the whole time, I even tagged you several times in grand chat, and then you answer me with a message to contact you at ridiculous times which is not true, look again at what I wrote on the complaint and look at our messages on discord.
I don't think this is ok and you made a mistake Federico, I just ask you to admit your mistake and that's it, re-read our messages and the evidence I attached. Let the curator decide, I'm always here
Yes, I was a Senior and I have respect for every member of the administration, but this is not right, I understand that everyone has obligations, but here you can see that you are ignoring me, who should I turn to?

You can't do a PC-CHECK on me now because Bobby rejected the appeal, Bobby thinks I didn't get back to you, and the man doesn't know what it's about, if Lebron allows us to come to an agreement, I agree to finish this​

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
After checking this situation you will be pc checked by Federico. Contact him on discord and provide the time when you will be free to do pc check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom