Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Lucky

Player
Player
Title: Leader of FIB | Simon Luckyy

Information
1. Your name IRL: Simon
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: EST USA
4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours
5. Your Discord: tibzzywibzzy
6. Your Nickname: Simon Luckyy
7. Your ID: 163711

Additional information
1. I am applying for leader position of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(a) I have been in all state orgs mainly since coming into this city in 2022, I am aware of all jurisdictions, rules, roles, and regulations for each organization

(b) I have been in FIB countless times and worked my way up through the ranks through my efforts of being active and leading multiple departments as High Command.

(c) Being in all state orgs has helped establish good work ethic, knowledge, and understanding of how the each of them work, it has also helped me to establish good connections and networks throughout the city, which in turn will help us and other orgs to get along and work in tandem together well.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Human Resources
Me, my deputies, and COS will be working and communicating directly on a constant basis to ensure proper hiring, logs, and training are done correctly and with the utmost decency.

Internal Affairs
As a Sub Department IA Will be properly appointed with a “leader” of some sort and will be responsible for handling any and all internal situations that may arise either with public concerns or with other State Organizations.

Spec Ops
Spec Ops as a whole will be responsible for keeping the streets clean of any wanted criminals, and plants of weed that may be growing using radar to detect it, and working in tandem with the SAU department to lead and strategize for events such as Store Robberies, Subs, Bank Protection, etc.

SAU
SAU as stated before will be working in tandem with the Spec Ops department to lead and strategize and create tactics to be successful in all events that occur throughout the day in the city

Undercover
Me, my deputies, COS, and HOD will all ensure that the Undercover department stays active and on top of all gangs gathering any evidence of criminal activity to present and be approved by AG by all means legal and necessary and raid as much as possible to keep all crime orgs from having any illegal goods and keeping the streets clean of theses criminals.

I will also communicate with my department high commands to implement incentives for lower ranking agents to want to be active to help push them to rank up, to possibly introduce a new future wave of upcoming high command regime.

RANK STRUCTURE
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Supervisor
24. 00 Agent
23. Black Ops Agent 3
22. Black Ops Agent 2
21. Black Ops Agent 1
20. Elite Senior Special Agent 3