Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedy Shakespeare

NG General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Waleed
2. Your age : 23 (72 IC)
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 4-8h
5. Your Discord : Waleed#1263
6. Your Nickname : Weedy Shakespeare
7. Your ID : 126477

Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
R1:

When I first joined FIB, I was just a junior agent. It was quite a journey to work my way up to a HC position, Throughout my time on this server, I've served in FIB in Multiple Terms, Within FIB, I've held multiple HC positions, including HOD of HR, DHOD of HR, among others. I have intend to remain committed to this organization for as long as possible. FIB is the backbone of the city, the most active and effective organization around, so there was plenty to learn along the way. They say practice makes perfect, and I truly believe in that.
During Omer, Hawk, Ruby, Satriko's Terms, the experience was exceptional, and I am eager to restore that sense of originality and excellence to FIB.

R2:
As I have played this game for years now, and I have experiencing all organizations, including leo org and gang organizations, I have gained experience in both of them as a high command.
I have completed Two Successful Terms as NG General, LSPD Deputy Chief, EMS Deputy Chief.
I have gain leadership experience as I have Spent my Most of the Time on most High end Positions in this city and Have Experienced Almost Every Organization.

R3:
With a fantastic team that I have gathered for FIB, I am confident that I can bring the organization back to its previous level. I also want to make sure that we do everything in our power to meet all the requirements and goals, to make this the best it has ever been, to treat everyone fairly, and to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to show their abilities within the organization. And with my deputies I will ensure that is covered 24 hours so even if I'm not in the City, they will finish the unsolved Business.
3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A)

I will Ensure that all of my High commands are active in the City and they are following all the rules, Taking Care of their Departments. respectful to each other, and there isn’t any conflicts between employees so it remains our respectable and honored organization and Everyone will also understand that we all share the same fear of being promoted.

B)
Implement comprehensive training programs that cover various aspects of FIB operations, including procedural knowledge, tactical skills, and effective communication techniques. These programs will ensure that FIB Agents are well-prepared to handle any situation they may encounter during roleplaying scenarios.

C)
Last but not least, I'll make sure that every agent who puts in a lot of effort and showing hours on duty, making sure that the cities of the city are safe they will have a great chance of getting promotion. I'll have a Great Bonus System to Encourage and Appreciate the our Agents for Showing a Great Activity. I will Also Try to Gather More Highly experienced Agents/Directors from Previous Term to Increase More RP in every Situation.

Highest Positions in Organizations I had.
NG General (Completed 2x Terms)
Deputy Chief of Police (LSPD)
EMS Deputy Chief
US Marshal / HOD / COS (SAHP)
HOD / DHOD HR (FIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom