Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Devil Darkside

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Devil 17

Player
Player
1. Your name : Mukesh Reddy
2. Your age : 21
3.Time Zone : GMT + 5:30
4.Average Online per day : 2 to 4 hours
5.Your Discord : devil_18760
6.Your Nickname : Devil Darkside
7. Your ID : 96575

Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2.I want to be leader of Los Santos Police Department for the following three reasons:
- Firstly I'm very interested in the work of protecting people and I personally consider Los Santos Police Department as the most effective in preventing crimes and protecting people.
- Secondly I'm a kind of person who has keen intrest in leading a organisation which gives their in making a city a better place
- Thirdly i give my best in everything, I may lack some experience but gains experience in very quick time and also solves any problem with my full efforts. I consider these skills are most for important for a leader.

3.My advice for improving roleplay is to follow rules properly,it maybe anyone rules are made and meant to be followed

I will motivate everyone to give their best in everything by doing a fair play. This improve the role play.

I will reach out to every officer in the organisation and personally give lectures about how to do the justice and also to give equality and also I will make my officers so sincere that it maybe anyone if they do wrong they will be punished

These are some of my advice to improve role play in the organisation.

Jon Barnes

Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom