Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dusan Jinn
Administrators nickname
unknown
Date
Sep 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gRkoQe0

Dusan Jinn

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators, I was banned from Grand RP Discord servers yesterday when there was nothing in the works, I don't know what I did except the market place and the original server. I changed my Discord account 2 month ago, then I was using this account for 2 month, there was no problem, I could access every server, but now I am banned from all servers, I don't know what I did. I'm really sorry please unban me

My discord name:eek:tuzbesbucukk

Dusan Jinn

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators, I was banned from Grand RP Discord servers yesterday when there was nothing in the works, I don't know what I did except the market place and the original server. I changed my Discord account 2 month ago, then I was using this account for 2 month, there was no problem, I could access every server, but now I am banned from all servers, I don't know what I did. I'm really sorry please unban me

My discord name:eek:tuzbesbucukk
I fıxed my dc name otuzbesbucukk

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
we don'tn have any relation to ur discord ban here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom