Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Volsky Vladislavski
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
17:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fFHlDq1uaic

Aditya Bhau

Player
Player
I dont think its a bug abuse because nothing happen like a bug. He may also get a Code A and he respawn at the last location. What kind of bug abuse is this ???
By the way where is your discord overlay and you are also doing metagaming brother.

xHDx

Player
Player
I dont think its a bug abuse because nothing happen like a bug. He may also get a Code A and he respawn at the last location. What kind of bug abuse is this ???
By the way where is your discord overlay and you are also doing metagaming brother.
stop helping him he did bug

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
Bro sometime this is due to connection lost problem as well, its not a bug abuse. Also he come at same place so his intension was not to do any bug abuse.

Krishna Sharma

Player
Player
On Consideration
Dear Yashwanth,
As in the following pov it is shown that i am disconnected from the game after getting killed but it was not my fault. I have a low end potato pc which doesn't even have a graphics card at the time of violation i got {code A} because of my poor internet connection and i also dont have the pov of that time it is my request to you to please understand the situation and take a polite dicision.
Thank You

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 157734 will receive a punishment for GR 6.23
    ID 110728
    will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom