Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Lavinia Verlicc

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavinia Verlicc

Titlee
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Suvo
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours (I was inactive recently. i will be active from now)
5. Your Discord: laviniabtfly
6. Your Nickname: Lavinia Verlicc
7. Your ID: 83921

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD [ Los Santos Police Department ]
lspd.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I was in the LSPD sincs the first time I joined the city. Through that, I started to like this profession and loved to help people and prevent the city from crime and gangsters. I think enforcing laws involves actively engaging with residents, listening to their concerns, and working together to solve problems.

2) I plan to train new people and make them responsible and skilled officers so that they can easily handle any situation, prevent the city from crime, and make the LSPD most active. We can improve officer morale and make them feel appreciated, which will help them serve the community better.

3) I have been in city for a long time and have gained a lot of RP experience. During this time period, I also had the opportunity to teach others how to engage in proper RP. So, in the future term, I will make sure that everyone knows how to communicate with others and do RP properly. i will Encourage them to use of rp command properly as i have seen before many of 10-15 getting relesed due to not having the valid bodycam and it is really big issue i will Encourage them to use /me /do /try lastly, I am very much dedicated and committed towards this leadership of LSPD If given chance to be a leader i will ensure a good mentorship for all the newly recruited officers and provide them with proper knowledge and functioning of the organisation.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I want to make sure that everyone who joins LSPD is going through a strict training procedure where they learn how to properly RP situations out. For example, we will teach newer players how to interact with other players and how to create an immersive and fascinating experience for everyone. DUI test, EMS involvement, and much more!

2) I will make sure that all departments are diverse and a ton of fun to be in; by doing that, I will make sure that people can enjoy their job and do exactly what they are good at. Supported is this by the fact that there will be good rank-up opportunities departmentwide. This will give all members more reason to be active, engage in fun and exciting RP, and in the end create an amazing term for LSPD.

3) I also want to work very closely with other organizations like FIB (Joint Operations), SAHP (Special Highway Patrols), or NG (Combined Training Sessions). By doing that and always maintaining good relations with all organizations, LSPD (and other organizations) will be able to win events and overall rise to a new quality of policing.

Thanks For Taking Out The Time To Review My Fourm

Chanush Movva

Player
Player
Rejected

Will be banned for deceiving admins about age and will be leader blacklisted​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom