Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raja thakur
Administrators nickname
Joy Sama
Date
Sep 25, 2024
Time
21:53
Proofs
https://imgur.com/I6GWLBf

rajathkaur

Player
Player
Decision of admin is totally biased for the forum: Approved - GR 3.1 + 3.2 | 154480

As you can see, I only say one thing and mute was enough for this.

Also, thread owner is not recording any overlays and is doing meta gaming too, but no punishment was given for that.

Although, both GR3.1 & 3.2 are not applicable on same time only one is applicable.

But out of all option admin chooses his friend side and made a very biased decision and gave a ban of 14 days!!

I want only justice in game no favoritism should be allowed!

Also, the tread owner has 2 forum accounts and made 2 same complaints links of forum : Approved - GR 3.1 + 3.2 | 154480 & On consideration - GR 3.1 + 3.2 | 154480 .

This is directly violation of forum rules, so, that guy should be forum blacklist for forum ban evading!!

But no serious action has been taken yet!!

Now the video is private pls ask for the thread owner to make video public and reopen the forum!!

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom