Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your name IRL: Furkan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: furk4nnnn
6. Your Nickname: Furkan Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 172977

Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

first of all , when i came to this city i started to work in lspd and i improved myself to transfer fib and i achieve that by doing the best of my job i have been to all legal organizations but i got a lot of experience from fib and the organization where I had the most fun and loved my job has always been fib
and now actually use that experience with leadership and complete the raid season as soon as i can one of my dream was broke the record of raid season with %100 win rate and i hope we will do that in my term with my deputies if i get that was my one of the reason to apply for fib.
and secondly i got my first hc experience in rubys term i tried to show myself in that term mostly to improve myself in fib and i was working harder every day to improve myself after that term i was 00 and hod in tommys slater term and then i joined to satrikos term as 000 and got promoted to cos of sau in kira term in that term i started to lead every single event with new stratigies and the last of my career i became asistant director in jay terms and i really did good job in that term also so now im thinking i will lead fib with my deputies and hc team using the knowledge and experience i have gained through these terms.
and the third reason of why you want to apply for fib now i have really good deputies and hcs who has good exp in fib so they will help me in that way

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I first would like my SAU team and Spec Ops team to work together and conduct combat trainings with other orgs. When conducting combat trainings it will have good effect on releations with other orgs and will improve special forces shooting skills. Secondly I will make sure my HR team is not having any issues with activity and having HCs from both morning and night time. I will appoint experienced people in HR team so that we wont have any issues with the way it works. Finally I will make sure that our UC team will be working on collecting evidences from every gang and will motivate them with a great bonus system. I will appoint experienced people in UC HC team and will make sure that our UC team will be working in collecting evidences not just hanging arround with no uniform.

Undercover - Will focus on collecting evidences and busting criminals. People in UC will have requirements to stay in it and will not just hang arround with their personal clothes.

Spec Ops - Will focus on hunting wanted criminals and confisicating cannabis. HCs of Spec Ops will be taking lead of the missions when SAU HCs arent arround to lead. SAU and Spec Ops will be working together as a team and will support each other whenever its needed.

SAU - Main goal of SAU will be leading special missions and shooting. A department that recruits people with the best shooting skills in the entire state. SAU department is required to help Spec Ops department whenever they need help with their duty.

HR - Will be leaded with experienced and active people. Will focus on making sure that new recruits are filling our requirements and getting trained to be a perfect federal agent.

Internal Affairs - Will make sure with armory is being used properly by our agents and no corruption going within the organization. IA will be focusing on inspections on other agents and will be a closed group to be leaded by only qualified people within the organization

Ranking System
Director
Deputy Director
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
00 Agent
Supervisor
Secret Agent
Black Ops Agent III
Black Ops Agent II
Black Ops Agent I
Elite Senior Special Agent III
Elite Senior Special Agent II
Elite Senior Special Agent I
Elite Agent III
Elite Agent II
Elite Agent I
Senior Special Agent III
Senior Special Agent II
Senior Special Agent I
Special Agent III
Special Agent II
Special Agent I
Field Agent III
Field Agent II
Field Agent I
Junior Agent III
Junior Agent II
Junior Agent I
Suspended

Danny Boyy

🌸 Blossommmm 🌸
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Furkan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: furk4nnnn
6. Your Nickname: Furkan Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 172977

Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

first of all , when i came to this city i started to work in lspd and i improved myself to transfer fib and i achieve that by doing the best of my job i have been to all legal organizations but i got a lot of experience from fib and the organization where I had the most fun and loved my job has always been fib
and now actually use that experience with leadership and complete the raid season as soon as i can one of my dream was broke the record of raid season with %100 win rate and i hope we will do that in my term with my deputies if i get that was my one of the reason to apply for fib.
and secondly i got my first hc experience in rubys term i tried to show myself in that term mostly to improve myself in fib and i was working harder every day to improve myself after that term i was 00 and hod in tommys slater term and then i joined to satrikos term as 000 and got promoted to cos of sau in kira term in that term i started to lead every single event with new stratigies and the last of my career i became asistant director in jay terms and i really did good job in that term also so now im thinking i will lead fib with my deputies and hc team using the knowledge and experience i have gained through these terms.
and the third reason of why you want to apply for fib now i have really good deputies and hcs who has good exp in fib so they will help me in that way

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I first would like my SAU team and Spec Ops team to work together and conduct combat trainings with other orgs. When conducting combat trainings it will have good effect on releations with other orgs and will improve special forces shooting skills. Secondly I will make sure my HR team is not having any issues with activity and having HCs from both morning and night time. I will appoint experienced people in HR team so that we wont have any issues with the way it works. Finally I will make sure that our UC team will be working on collecting evidences from every gang and will motivate them with a great bonus system. I will appoint experienced people in UC HC team and will make sure that our UC team will be working in collecting evidences not just hanging arround with no uniform.

Undercover - Will focus on collecting evidences and busting criminals. People in UC will have requirements to stay in it and will not just hang arround with their personal clothes.

Spec Ops - Will focus on hunting wanted criminals and confisicating cannabis. HCs of Spec Ops will be taking lead of the missions when SAU HCs arent arround to lead. SAU and Spec Ops will be working together as a team and will support each other whenever its needed.

SAU - Main goal of SAU will be leading special missions and shooting. A department that recruits people with the best shooting skills in the entire state. SAU department is required to help Spec Ops department whenever they need help with their duty.

HR - Will be leaded with experienced and active people. Will focus on making sure that new recruits are filling our requirements and getting trained to be a perfect federal agent.

Internal Affairs - Will make sure with armory is being used properly by our agents and no corruption going within the organization. IA will be focusing on inspections on other agents and will be a closed group to be leaded by only qualified people within the organization

Ranking System
Director
Deputy Director
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
00 Agent
Supervisor
Secret Agent
Black Ops Agent III
Black Ops Agent II
Black Ops Agent I