Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kakashi_Seagal
Administrators nickname
Vinay_Reddie
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
01:32
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/R9SMZm0

Kakashi Rix | 17620

Player
Player
I was recently banned for allegedly using a gym bot, and I would like to clarify the situation. I live in India, and it was 6 AM here when the incident occurred. I had about 20 minutes before my investment time and decided to kill some time by roaming around in-game. I realized I had never done a gym session before, and since it was part of my BP task, I thought I’d give it a try.

While doing the gym task, which required pressing 'E' periodically, I started feeling sleepy. To stay awake, I began watching YouTube. I use a Redgear mouse, which has an additional button that can be configured to spam a specific key ( i know which is wrong and I'm really very sorry for that ). I used that feature but, unfortunately, fell asleep without realizing it that my finger was on that button on my mouse. When I woke up, around 15 minutes later, I saw that I had been banned by Vinay sir.

I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. I’ve never used a gym bot or any other form of cheat, and I’m willing to allow the team to check my PC to confirm this. In my 3-4 years of playing in the city, I’ve never been kicked for anti-AFK or had any history related to gym botting. In fact, I haven’t had any admin punishments for the past year since I started playing Grand RP seriously and followed all the rules diligently.

Currently, I’m the HOD in NG and have recently purchased a battle pass, i have so much to loose. I assure you this will never happen again, and I hope you can understand my situation and consider unblocking me.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

You are basically saying, you used a macro to Gym bot, proper decision taken and such cheating cases are not appealable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom