Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Devil 17

Player
Player
Information:

1.Your name(IRL) : Mukesh Reddy
2. Your age (IRL) : 21
3. Time Zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 2 to 4 hours
5.Your Discord: devil_18760
6.Your Nickname : Devil Darkside
7. Your ID : 96575

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. I want to be a leader of Los Santos Vagos for the following three reasons :
-- Firstly I love by the way how gangs work in the City and also leading such organisation is like an adventure.

-- secondly I have been in gangs before and ik what are the things we do as gang member. Since I have entered the city the first organisation I joined was the gang. I'm very passionate about a leading a gang

--- Thirdly my first gang was Los Santos Vagos and leading this gang was dream project. To Full full this dream I wanted to be the leader.

3. My advices for improving roleplay in the organisation are :

--First thing in gonna do is when recruiting new members, firstly I will some experienced members to teach and train all the rules and how the gang works.

---I will have clear ranking system in the gang also evey thing will be done in an systematic way.

-- There will be no toxic behaviour behaviour in the gang, everyone will polite with each other.

-- Conducting regular fun events like ghetto clapping , Store robbery, highway robbery,and many more to maintain the fun in the gang.

My Ranking System:
1.Novice
2.Street Kid
3.Thug
4.Graffitist
5.Graffiti Master
6. Event Leader
7.Turfer
8.Under deputy
9.Deputy
10. Leader

Ex- vagos event leader
Ex - Families Turfer

Thanks for reading my application
Best regards, Devil Darkside

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom