Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yoko NoLxve
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Sep 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/73k3hDd

Yoko NoLxve

Founder Of NoLxve <3
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent ban from GrandRP. I understand that my comments may have been interpreted as negative or contrary to the server’s principles, but I assure you that this was not my intention. I deeply respect the community and have always aimed to contribute positively to the roleplay experience.

My remarks were meant to express concern over the changes in the server’s roleplay dynamics, and I recognize now that they could have been phrased more constructively. I sincerely apologize for any offense caused and will make a conscious effort to be more mindful of my words in the future.

I truly value my time and experiences in GrandRP and hope to be given a second chance to demonstrate my commitment to the server's rules and values. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,

Yoko NoLxve

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
As u have said EVERYONE has own opinion - our opinion perons whom disrespect Server adn admins should not play on our server

closed REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom