Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alan Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Joy Sama
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/826639/#post-2912195

Alan Vuitton

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Hello
Sam, Pablo and Jonathan
i dont know why i got punished For Revenge Killing

when i am not visible in whole pov
Thats just because Joy Sama is good friend of MArabunta Leader so they are Targetting us With help of Him
I req you to Please see it as Every single time a forum is on Marabunta Our Org get Punished for no reason and also Joy Sama picks every forum

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
Hello Pablo,
No off-topic, as I am the forum owner of this
Alan said pray, wizard, he killed me. But check the pov; he got shot, not dead at that time. He said it mistakenly; check my pov; he said this at 43 sec, and he got killed at 1 minute of my pov.
This admin is targeting us nothing else without proper checking; he just punished us.

I also got MG punishment for giving IC info to OCC, but I did not say anything in DC, still I got punished.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom