Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sycoh rypr
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Sep 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/es073gr

Psyco reapr

Player
Player
Dear admins i was Perma banned for GR 1.4 and I have no Excuses to deny that but i have spent more than 500 hours in this RR and i hope to be given another chance i respect everyone who plays this game and i want to be given one last chance to be in the city and i hope the admins can forgive me and give me one last chance to be allowed in the city

apologies for breaking the rules i truly am sorry

164636 (MAIN)
164899(twink)
172523(twink)
172537(twink)

my regars to the admin team

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
Dear admins i was Perma banned for GR 1.4 and I have no Excuses to deny that but i have spent more than 500 hours in this RR and i hope to be given another chance i respect everyone who plays this game and i want to be given one last chance to be in the city and i hope the admins can forgive me and give me one last chance to be allowed in the city

apologies for breaking the rules i truly am sorry

164636 (MAIN)
164899(twink)
172523(twink)
172537(twink)

my regars to the admin team
Yes Admin he is should got a last chance wipe is account and give him last chance to play in en2 again

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
You already got a reply for the same situation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom