Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
DIMSHQE SYR
Administrators nickname
Siven maroc
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/sOeVqqs

DİMSHKE

Player
Player
Dear Admins ,
Hope u guys Doing well , Today i got banned for decieving admins in this Thread
Reviewed - All in Pov.||RDM366644
as u can see i Post an Rdm Report for the Suspect 366644 and that was the result "" u will get punished for trying to deciving admin. u posted the pov 3 times now and the person already got punished "" Since i didnt decieve and i think there is a misundrestanding cz i Post against ID 366644 2 Times
and it was in defferent situations First one On 21 (i was wrong about posting time since i didnt know about the 48 hrs Rule )September Reviewed - All in Pov.||RDM366644
Second on 26 September Pending review - RDM|366644 so as u can see i didnt decieve any admin Different Vidios , Different Situations , Different date if u can recheck my Form account , Unbanne me and thanks.

Top Bottom