Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Mero Hurmaci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merodinn Hurmaci

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Hakan
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Mero191
6. Your Nickname: Mero Hurmaci
7. Your ID: 40028

Additional information

1. Leader of...
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Having led of National Guard in EN2, I have gained essential leadership skills, including managing an organisation and handling complex operations like hostage situation and store robbery. This experience has prepared me to take on the responsibilities of leading FIB, where I can utlize my knowledge and expertise to improve the organization's performance and efficiency.
  • The most important thing I have learned from my experience as an NG leader is that collaboration with other organizations is critical for success. Without good collaboration communication breaks down and leading to ineffective operations. As the FIB leader I will focus on building strong partnerships and making sure our efforts are in sync, so we can create more successful and immersive role-playing experiences.
  • I enjoy leading an organization both from intern and in external. Effective leadership involves not just managing the team but also representing the organization positively in the community. I will work diligently to minimize internal conflicts within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• I will ensure that all Hight commands perform their duties effectively. Regular check and support will help maintaing activity.
  • Building strong relationships with other organisations is important. I will visit other organizations to discuss potental collaborations and introduce myself.
  • A high bonus system always encourages better activity on the server. By implementing attractive incentives, I can motivate members to participate more actively in roleplay events.
  • I will make sure that our agent will respond to all hostage situation, house, store, and ATM robberies with full activity.
  • I will make sure that all members work together in a teamwork internely manner by organizing weekly meetings with each Head of Department.

30) Director
29) Deputy Director

==== Director Office ====

28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent Has a Special Chain of Command
25) Deputy Head of Department

=== High Command ===

24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent
20) Elite SSA
19) Elite Agent III
18) Elite Agent II
17) Elite Agent I
16) Senior Special Agent III
15) Senior Special Agent II
14) Senior Special Agent I
13) Special Agent III
12) Special Agent II
11) Special Agent I
10) Senior Agent II
9) Senior Agent I
8) Agent 1st Class
7) Agent II
6) Agent I
5) Federal Officer II
4) Federal Officer I
3) Trainee

==== Low Commands ====

2) Recruit
1) Suspended

=== Not Commanded ===

EX:
NG Leader
At least 28 ranks in all Leo organizations.

Sincerely Mero Hurmaci

Efe Bean

Player
Player
The best leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Hakan
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Mero191
6. Your Nickname: Mero Hurmaci
7. Your ID: 40028

Additional information

1. Leader of...
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Having led of National Guard in EN2, I have gained essential leadership skills, including managing an organisation and handling complex operations like hostage situation and store robbery. This experience has prepared me to take on the responsibilities of leading FIB, where I can utlize my knowledge and expertise to improve the organization's performance and efficiency.
  • The most important thing I have learned from my experience as an NG leader is that collaboration with other organizations is critical for success. Without good collaboration communication breaks down and leading to ineffective operations. As the FIB leader I will focus on building strong partnerships and making sure our efforts are in sync, so we can create more successful and immersive role-playing experiences.
  • I enjoy leading an organization both from intern and in external. Effective leadership involves not just managing the team but also representing the organization positively in the community. I will work diligently to minimize internal conflicts within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • I will ensure that all Hight commands perform their duties effectively. Regular check and support will help maintaing activity.
  • Building strong relationships with other organisations is important. I will visit other organizations to discuss potental collaborations and introduce myself.
  • A high bonus system always encourages better activity on the server. By implementing attractive incentives, I can motivate members to participate more actively in roleplay events.
  • I will make sure that our agent will respond to all hostage situation, house, store, and ATM robberies with full activity.
  • I will make sure that all members work together in a teamwork internely manner by organizing weekly meetings with each Head of Department.

30) Director
29) Deputy Director

==== Director Office ====

28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent Has a Special Chain of Command
25) Deputy Head of Department

=== High Command ===

24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent
20) Elite SSA
19) Elite Agent III
18) Elite Agent II
17) Elite Agent I
16) Senior Special Agent III
15) Senior Special Agent II
14) Senior Special Agent I
13) Special Agent III
12) Special Agent II
11) Special Agent I
10) Senior Agent II
9) Senior Agent I
8) Agent 1st Class
7) Agent II
6) Agent I
5) Federal Officer II
4) Federal Officer I
3) Trainee

==== Low Commands ====

2) Recruit
1) Suspended

=== Not Commanded ===

EX:
NG Leader
At least 28 ranks in all Leo organizations.

Sincerely Mero Hurmaci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom