Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Parpi

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sandeep Kumar
  2. Your age: 21
  3. Time zone: IRL Time zone (UTC+5:30)
  4. Average online per day: 3-4 Hours
  5. Your Discord: itz_parpi
  6. Your Nickname: Surviver Parpi
  7. Your ID: 91168

Additional information:
    1. I want to be Leader of... Ballas
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation}
      -I want to be the leader of the Ballas because i played grand rp more then 5-6 months,
      I have experience as a gang member, I was a lot of times deputy in gangs for events and turfs, and i was as well HC in all the gangs and i know how everything works in gang.
      -I like Ballas HQ. They have the best gang HQ, and i like purple
      -I have my deputies already ready for the term, and ofc all my family will help me and join.
      -I never was leader before and I think its my time to try new things and be a leader and prove that i can be a good leader.
      -I want to improve the activity in the server of the gang. Go to the most of the events - Morning and Night events, Make store robberies and rob people in ghetto and highway.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
      -I will make the ghetto war zone, anyone will knows Ballas controlling the ghetto. I will make sure there is proper rivalry against other gangs.
      -I will make strong graffiti team so the profit will be most of the time more then 10k profit.
      -I will choose my high commands carefully. I will make sure they know all server rules.
      -I will help newbies who wants to join families and give them chance in my gang if they learn the rules.
      -Following the activity of my members and give the bonuses if they attending to events.
      -Be active as a leader. I did in the past rule brakes but now I can promise i will do my best to finish full term with 0 warns and 0 leader rule brakes.

-My Goals for the term:
      • Be active as a leader.
      • Good bonuses for people who active.
      • 100% turf
      • Winning most of the store/gunstore robberies.
      • Complete all the weekly missions by the curator.
      • No toxicity in the gang, anyone respecting each other.
      • Teach new members the gang rules.

Thanks for reading, Hope you will give me a chance to be leader! Royal Parpi

Select for moderation

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom