Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complain against Justin Winter (rule writer) und Johnson Baron(unban refuse)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Horus Merryweather
Administrators nickname
Winter Baron
Date
Sep 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/100981/

Horus M.

Familien Mensch
Player
Hello, I would like to take this opportunity to complain.

The whole thing starts when you submit the following complaint
-> Approved - Exemplarische Beschwerde über Bad-Angestellte v2

After I am then sanctioned for a rule that is not about rules.
-> IMPORTANT - DE 02 | Allgemeine Regeln

"4.1 Players are not allowed to use external software that gives them an advantage (hacks, bots, etc.). | Ban 60 days"

This rule is listed exactly (September 28th, 2024 - 6:07 p.m.) in the forum and in the Discord rule area WITHOUT the update of September 3rd, 2024.

I want to make it very clear that cheating isn´t ok!

BUT I'm being accused of wrongdoing for a rule that I've never broken in the actual version!

If a player is accused of cheating, he himself has the opportunity to prove this rule violation to be untrue through a "PC check" that is carried out on the server.

Just because I'm on a Discord server, I'm being accused of cheating as a given fact.

I ask that you give me the chance, like other people who are accused of "cheating", to provide proof to the contrary.

I have never used any service on the Discord! All previous transactions were carried out via Kinguin and I could also prove this.

I ask that you check the relevant data in detail and also please re-evaluate the points mentioned.
->Rejected - Entbannungs Antrag 4.1

Kindly regards, Horus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom