Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Acce
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2024
Time of violation
18:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfaoiLHRa_0

xHDx

Player
Player
Thats for the admin you can see in his pov that i saved after he posted that he is not recording overlay at 55sec you can see the mouse out and we cant hear the cars sound just his radio and pepole next to him but there is not cars sound i think he was making the forum and in the same pov id 102788 did Gr 3.1 inulted in family radio

Last edited:

Lil Yamabolo

Player
Player
First of all, you are doing a lot of rule break witch its
1: id 162167 your redux illegal u can ask any admin they will see it its illegal
2:your friend id 102788 insulting in fam radio witch it's not allowed to insulting or racism or provoking in fam radio and i have proof about it
3: you are doing mercy killing at 1:20 and you run at Gz u cant finish someone if u not the killer so yeah thats mercy killing and Gz 1.3
4: you are posting a NLR at id118274 even he not came back at the same situation
5: witch its last think your record is only in game maybe you Hidden something u don't Wana the admin know about it
bouth of u guys id 162167 and 102788 dont know the rule specifically don't make yourself knowing the rule and u don't reedit

Last edited:

zizwar

Player
Player
and thats the forum proof witch i got banned bec i insult and make racism in fam radio

first of all. you ar not an admin to talk what you want next think your fiends ar hate full and to they ar to mutch problem whit the players in the sity
and you ar talking about that he got band befor cuze of 3.2 but he got punishd and it was month ago so it means you dont have rhit to talk about that cuze he is already punishd

YHEA EL BARON

Player
Player
your fiend got punishment cuze he did insult otther guy and he did talk about a guy his name is Ammar and he was insulting his mom

Lil Yamabolo

Player
Player
first of all. you ar not an admin to talk what you want next think your fiends ar hate full and to they ar to mutch problem whit the players in the sity
and you ar talking about that he got band befor cuze of 3.2 but he got punishd and it was month ago so it means you dont have rhit to talk about that cuze he is already punishd
im not a admin But I am older than you in this field and I can talk as I want and who are you a new player 😂 read the rules well because you need to learn how to make Conversation without using google :coffee::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom