Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Far Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2024
Time of violation
18:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqcsysKDIUE

Far

Player
Player
As you can see in the video this guy is hitting me in the head, he also hits his friend in the head and he doesn't miss a single shot, at 0:43 you can see he misses his shot but his damage still is registered. and also at 0:30 you can see even tho my car hits him he skipped the whole rag doll animation and still continues to hit me in the head.

emirhard

Player
Player
As you can see in the video this guy is hitting me in the head, he also hits his friend in the head and he doesn't miss a single shot, at 0:43 you can see he misses his shot but his damage still is registered. and also at 0:30 you can see even tho my car hits him he skipped the whole rag doll animation and still continues to hit me in the head.
Brother, at the end, you send Vdm and attack the men. And one person is shooting you with a heavy rifle, and the other one is shooting you with a Revolver. And I think it is very normal for you to die here, and I am speaking on behalf of my friend, because my friend's forum account is banned for 1 week.

emirhard

Player
Player
Also, you do Bug Abuse 3 times before the video. I want the 10 minute version of the video. And you're metagaming

Top Bottom