Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Zuko___

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Zohar
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day - 4-9
5. Your Discord - juszuko
6. Your Nickname - Zuko Creed
7. Your ID - 102427

Additional information
1. I want to become a leader of ballas gang
2. I want to become a leader of this specific org because Im sure as long as Im the leader the gang will be active and online and give the best roleplay and gang activity, I see this as an opportunity to lead and learn more about leading and advancing the last reason the I wanna become a leader is because I think people would love me as their leader and listen to my orders and would love doing roleplay together as an gang.
3. My advice for improving the roleplay in the org is that the leader must be with his gang members to help them and lead them at the situations and teach them how to not make mistakes being active as an gang if its at the ghetto or showing up to events and even just roaming around showing the purple color.

I have some goals the I would wanna get while being a leader
My first and my most important goal is that the gang will learn to do high roleplay and enjoy their time in my gang.
My second goal is having kind and listening hc that wont yell at the members but explain and teach everybody how to be a good gang and have no warnings
My last goal is the have fun leading the gang and hope the win all the turf with my turfing team

Thank you in advance,
Zuko Creed.

Vinay Anna

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making a good application

Top Bottom