Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Usharab Bodmoshh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2024
Time of violation
0:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rXiUA4mM5Y0

Devil Standl

Player
Player
First, I will say hello to the admin who will see this complaint.
I am the arrested person.
A strange person came and started shooting at us.
Instead of the policeman carrying me because I am a civilian, he ran away and left me.
While the criminal killed me
At the same time, the policeman Hitting the criminal with his car is forbidden.
They went and followed the criminal and he started hitting the car as if he was a criminal too.
He is well known to the police for following the rules more than any other people.
Because I was an officer and I got off duty today because I have some work to do.
I know how these things happen.
At the time I was arrested I asked him for lawyers but he did not respond to my request.
This is against the rules.
Police rules say that if someone asks you for a lawyer, you have to bring him a lawyer.
But they tried to belittle and silence me.
When I went to the main police headquarters.
I asked a high-ranking officer to call out their names to the headquarters, but they refused to come.
Because they knew I would file a complaint against them about what happened.
We all know that police officers must respect and protect all civilians.
But this policeman did not respect anyone and called me an idiot.
When he came only later in town and I told him I was going to file a complaint against you, he threatened to put me in jail again.
And that's it I will find a suitable lawyer to file a complaint with him because I don't want to see such corrupt police in the city.
And I will say this for the last time, the police are there to protect civilians, not to run away when someone shoots them.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Devil Standl

Player
Player
190427 did MG
All in POV
I saw something new in the video that was posted by the policeman.
I told him dozens of times to bring me a high-ranking person.
But he kept lying and told me there was no one high rank right now.
But you can see very well in the video that was filmed by the police that there isMany people who have high ranking and authority
But he wanted to cover up the mistake he made.
He thought I didn't know the rules.
But as a former officer with experience in all units
You have to respect the prisoner.
Did you ask for lawyers? You must immediately ask the radio to bring a lawyer.
But they did not do it, and I challenge them to show me a video clip of them asking for a lawyer for me.
This policeman wants to prove to you that if you follow the evidence you can find out that he is the one who made the big mistake.
He has provided you with evidence on this basis, but he did not provide it from the full point of view. This means deceiving the official and everyone to know what the punishment is.

Usharab

Player
Player
We know very well that all admins work only for justice and we do not doubt this.
i guess you are trying to be over efficient but if you have eyes check the left eye and see my friend requesting a lawyer.

(so called experienced people lol)

Top Bottom