Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ribabiste gallagher
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/827102/#post-2912293

Liam SnowRiba

Player
Player
Hello dear nike payne Thank you once again for your prompt response in this forum Reviewed - Helping avoid ban | 123189 . In light of your request for further evidence regarding the player ban-evading (Bambino) and the player helping avoid ban (Styrex), I would like to provide additional, compelling proof to clarify the situation.
1. Evidence of Bambino Voice and ID
In addition to the previous evidence I submitted, I have located several videos where **Bambino voice and ID are clearly identifiable. These videos were uploaded by Bambino himself, confirming his identity.
Here are the additional pieces of evidence:
- Video 1:
This video clearly shows Bambino voice, and his **ID is 126525**. He uploaded this video in this forum post:
[Forum Post 1] Reviewed - cheats | 131186
- **Video 2:**
In this video, his voice is also recognizable, and his **ID is 124978**. He uploaded this video in the following forum post:
[Forum Post 2] Rejected - Bug abuse | 122101
2. Styrex Role and Additional Evidence
Furthermore, I would like to highlight that **Styrex** has made all his YouTube videos private to prevent access. However, I’m fortunate to have two videos that I previously submitted. One of these is this video:
In this video, he holds the **ID 123189** and reported the player with **ID 169473** in this forum:
**[Forum Post] Approved - bug abuse | 169473
He was in a voice chat (VC) with Bambino during this video, which took place on **September 17**. You will easily recognize their voices as Bambino’s is clear and distinct.

Thank you

styrex pluxury

Player
Player
3. thing dear admin when bambino was with me in vc was talking about my family in en3 u can check we talk moroccan language and he said i was with him in vc to helping him u can check dear admin what i said to him and thank u

styrex pluxury

Player
Player

styrex pluxury

Player
Player
in the first video when i tell u dear admin he doing avoid ban on en2 that his 3 account

ty for watching dear admin for ur time

Liam SnowRiba

Player
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom