Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cengovic Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2024
Time of violation
09:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ow_3BjfAA9k

chhaggan warrior

Player
Player
Subject: Apology and Explanation Regarding this Incident

Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to sincerely apologize for the recent incident involving the loss of my internet connection during a situation where a gang of three members stole my car. Due to this connectivity issue, my game unexpectedly closed, and when I logged back in, I found myself at the same spot, which might appear as bug abuse.

I want to assure you that this was not intentional in any way. It was purely a technical problem, and I had no control over the disconnection. I fully understand the importance of fair gameplay and respect the rules of the server. I would like to sincerely apologize if this caused any disruption or misunderstanding.

I kindly request your understanding in this matter and hope for your forgiveness. I will ensure that I am more careful in the future.

Thank you for your time and cons
ideration.

id - 361116
Name - chhaggan warrior

Luca Riley

Player
Player
Subject: Apology and Explanation Regarding this Incident

Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to sincerely apologize for the recent incident involving the loss of my internet connection during a situation where a gang of three members stole my car. Due to this connectivity issue, my game unexpectedly closed, and when I logged back in, I found myself at the same spot, which might appear as bug abuse.

I want to assure you that this was not intentional in any way. It was purely a technical problem, and I had no control over the disconnection. I fully understand the importance of fair gameplay and respect the rules of the server. I would like to sincerely apologize if this caused any disruption or misunderstanding.

I kindly request your understanding in this matter and hope for your forgiveness. I will ensure that I am more careful in the future.

Thank you for your time and cons
ideration.

id - 361116
Name - chhaggan warrior
If your internet is down, it is more useful to provide a POV that your internet is down. you prove that your internet is down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom