Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Queen Targeryen
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Sep 29, 2024
Time
06:21
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/828380/

Queen Targaryen

LIVING IS A LOSING BET.
Player
Hello, Dear Sir/Madam

Last night, I went to LI HQ, took the helicopter, and was on my way to Beach Market. At the time, I was chatting with our staff from LI on Discord, and we were having a normal conversation. I simply asked them, "Where are you? I'll come pick you up." I wasn't giving any information about an ongoing event, nor was I doing anything OOC (out of character) like asking for help. I believe everyone does this. So, why are we even using Discord? I don’t think this decision is correct because there might have been a misunderstanding. In this situation, I wasn’t giving any special information; I was just asking my friends on Discord where they were.

Additionally, I would like to mention that I am a Lifeinvader Deputy, and I have been in this city for over two years. I believe this is more than enough time to learn and understand the rules. However, the situation with Discord is quite confusing. If we mute Discord sounds, we get penalized, and if we leave them on, we still get penalized. So, why are we using Discord at all?

I kindly request that this issue be reconsidered and that the verbal warning given to my organization be lifted. I honestly don’t care about the penalties issued to me personally, but what matters here is my role as a Deputy.

With my best regards,

Queen Targaryen

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Incorrect title and read the rules, use of any out of character method for any IC information is forbidden!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom