Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Luna Richyy
Administrators nickname
Zoro Dhellking
Date
Sep 29, 2024
Time
15:38
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/827993/

mahesh

Leader
Leader
please take this forum bobby

im Luna Richyy leader of Marabunta Recived a warn for provoking , you can see forum they are doing ghetto robbries from same family they enter our HQ without our pemssion i asked forum to check that but in reverse i got punished and they didnt got fam warning

you can see in the above proof they clearly provoking in the cc and you can check that the ids are matching.

you can also check logs that 76210 is not our orgnisation.

Anikhasolomons

Player
Player
(Not off topic )
Dear bobby as u can see at 0.01 sec , they enterd our HQ , with out permission and coming to the Provoking , our leader says ezz GOV , see u in the GOV , beacause they break rules and our leader says ,our leader didnt insult , the Other family members , u can clearly see in the POV ,
and this the Second POV from Deputy
See that pov bobby , our deputy showed in map , that guys does not belongs to our gang ,
u can see in the LOGS of Joining and Kicking

And the provokings matters to the leader , because , he didnt insulted or he didnt talked like any dumb ass words , he just say normal words , see in the GOV and EZZ gov , once see that , i hope u will take the good , decision and good things , ty Bobby , have a good day
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2024.09.29_-_13.24.53.09.png

Top Bottom