Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treavor Pluxury

They Know me For Justice ⚖
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: Islamabad, Pakistan · UTC+5
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 08:00 to 18:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 80+
5. Your Discord ID: treavor001
6. Your characters' name (IC): Treavor Sarkar
7. Your in-game ID (Main and twin): 344754
8. Your in-game level: 7
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): any, I have Good Exp in both
10: Languages spoken: ENG, URDU, HINDI, PUNJABI,

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become admin and leave RP life Bec I have done RP very much I have Played in EN1, EN2, EN3 and in Both servers expect EN1 I have Good Experience in all Servers Now I came to En1, and I am quite Bored from RP so Now I want to do Admin Work and Help out Peoples in Different way!
I have done my best to Help peoples as a Normal Players everyone knows me Because of my Justice and Kindness I will do my best to serve my Duties as ADMIN!
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I have done RP very much I didn't hold any Leadership but I always Become Deputy and Rule the ORG more than Leader on stream Leader was always different but in back end I manage Org, and peoples always find where their Leader is, but I was in the front of them with Different Name!
3. What are your strengths?
I always stay calm and handle situation which are almost impossible to solve i solved them also
Loyalty
Easy learner
Good shooter
Best planer
4. What are your weaknesses?
Betrayal
where I have to Choose between two Relations for example if I have to choose between friend and GF there, I always got confused but my final decision always proven that I am Best My weaknesses are not effectible on my Strengths
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Loyalty, Dedication, punctuality, Hard Work
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am Ready but I don't have any
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Nope!
8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
I have Admin experience in other Servers as well so its plus point for my application I didn't take time to learn how and what to do I know what are athecate of Admin and How a Good admin should be!

Disclaimer
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
In case if the age or any details was filled incorrectly by accident, make sure to contact admin in charge of the application.

Edward Pluxury

Events ﹠ Supports ﹠ PC Checker
Senior Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom