Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration GR 6.10 +GR 3.1+ Provoking + Doxing + Toxicity | 115672,161760,151626, 152932,148235,144584, 166727 & 120541

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bhuwan Aggarwal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2024
Time of violation
17:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qIlb-zUdnUw

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
All in POV + they posted this forum and media of official discord of grand rp too screenshot attached

I am very mentally depressed due to this level of toxicity, bulling and mental harassment

If these type of activities continue i don't think so people will be able to do family friendly stream and enjoy rp with free mind.

Video uploaded by them attached here :

Video may go private for that i attach here with the download video and proofs of video too.

jagdishx69

Player
Player
Buz bro you deserve it 🤡
All in POV + they posted this forum and media of official discord of grand rp too screenshot attached

I am very mentally depressed due to this level of toxicity, bulling and mental harassment

If these type of activities continue i don't think so people will be able to do family friendly stream and enjoy rp with free mind.

Video may go private for that i attach here with the download video and proofs of video too.

JohnRich

Player
Player

Your steam is family friendly??? Awwwww dont be cat in forum, First you starting provoking us than you telling you are mentally depressed?? 😂😂🤫

JohnRich

Player
Player

Your Aryan always barkk on cc and doing rdm out side knox fam?? And this thing knox did than you came on forum?? And if we do rdm than you started calling cheater?? In your stream you called me cheater?? Ahahahahha

JohnRich

Player
Player

Watch your in-game id 3 digit number and see ours 😂 and we can easily clapp you, you have more experience than me but you cant do rp? Whyy???

Addy Knox

King of my own small kingdom!
Player
Ok, so why are you acting as if you're a feminist and playing women's cards? You were the one who started saying shit about us in your stream + you target people who go against you and so if they give you a solid reply you get depressed. Grow up, kid.

How much provoking i have to take?
ᴍᴀᴅᴀʀᴄʜᴏᴅ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇ ʟᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴏ ʙʜᴀɢᴀ ᴋᴇ ʟᴇ ᴊᴀᴏ ʙꜱᴅᴋ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴇ ᴄʜʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴍᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴄʜᴀᴏ ʙꜱᴅᴋ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴅᴀᴅɪ ᴋᴏ ᴊᴀᴡᴀɴ ᴋᴀʀᴜ ᴀᴊ ʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴋᴏ ᴀᴘɴᴇ ʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴄʜᴀᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴀʀᴄʜᴏᴅ ᴋᴇ ᴘɪʟʟᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴋᴜᴛᴛᴇ ᴋᴀ ʟᴜɴᴅ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘʀᴀꜱɪ ᴋᴀ ᴋᴀʟʟᴀ ʟᴜɴᴅ ʜᴀɪ ʟᴀᴠᴅᴇ ᴋᴇ ʙᴀʟ ʟᴀᴠᴅɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄʜᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴜᴄʜᴇ ᴅᴀʙᴀ ᴅᴜ ʙꜱᴅᴋ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴜᴄʜᴇ ᴄʜᴜꜱ ᴋᴀʀ ᴘʜᴇɴᴋ ᴅᴜ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴘᴀɴᴛɪᴇ ᴋᴏ ʟᴀʟ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴇ ᴋʜᴏᴏɴ ꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴋᴀ ᴍᴀᴀꜱ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴏ ʀᴜʟᴀᴏ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴋʜᴏᴛᴇ ᴋᴀ ᴘᴀᴏ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴀ ᴅᴏʀᴀ ᴋᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴅᴜ ᴍᴇɪɴ ꜱᴜᴋʜᴀ ꜱᴜᴋʜᴀ ʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴘʜᴜʟ ᴊᴀʏᴇɢɪ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʜᴀᴛʜɪ ᴋᴇ ʟᴜɴᴅ ᴋᴀ ᴛᴏᴘᴀ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴋᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴘᴇ ꜰɪʀ ɴᴀᴄʜᴀᴏ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴀ ʀᴀᴘᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋɪ ᴛᴀɴɢᴇ ᴜᴛʜᴀ ᴋᴀʀ ᴜꜱ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴏᴛɪ ꜱɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴏᴛɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴋᴀ ᴍᴀɪᴅᴀɴ ʙʜᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴜ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʟᴏʜᴇ ᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴅᴏ ᴋɪ ʙᴀʀꜱᴀᴛ ᴋᴀʀᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ɢᴀʀᴀᴍ ꜱᴀʀɪʏᴀ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ᴅɪʟʟᴀ ᴄʜᴜᴍᴍᴀ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴋᴀ ᴘᴀɴɪ ᴘɪ ᴊᴀᴏ ꜱᴀᴀʀᴀᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴋʜᴀᴛᴀᴍ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ʙᴀᴄʜᴀ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ꜱᴀꜱᴛɪ ꜱɪ ʀᴀɴᴅɪ ʜᴀɪ ɢʙ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴋɪ ᴊɪꜱ ᴋᴏ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴄʜᴏᴅᴛᴀ ʜᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ꜱᴀɴᴘ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ʙᴇʜᴇɴᴄʜᴏᴅ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴀᴘɴᴀ ʟᴀᴄʜᴋɪʟɪ ʜᴀᴅɪ ᴋᴀ ᴍᴀᴀꜱ ʀᴀᴋʜᴜ ɢᴀ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴀ ᴘʜᴜᴅᴀ ᴘʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴜ ᴄᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʙᴀᴀᴢᴜ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴘᴀʟ ᴍᴀʀᴜ ɴɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪ ʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴋᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʙʜᴀɴɢᴅᴀ ᴋᴀʀᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʜᴀʙꜱʜɪ ᴋᴀ ʟᴜɴᴅ ᴅᴀʟᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴄʜɪʏᴀ ᴜᴋʜᴀᴅ ʟᴜ ꜱᴜᴀʀ ᴋᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴅᴇ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ɢᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇɪɴ ʜᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋᴇ ᴍᴀᴍᴏ ᴋᴀ ᴋʜᴀʟɪꜱ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʜ ᴘɪ ʟᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴍᴏʀɪ ᴘʜᴀᴅ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ɴᴀɴɪ ᴋᴏ ᴊᴀᴡᴀɴ ᴋᴀʀ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ᴍᴀᴀ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴋᴏ ᴋʜᴏʟ ᴋᴀʀ ᴀᴘɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴀʟ ʙʜᴀʀ ᴅᴜ ᴛᴇʀɪ ʙᴇʜᴇɴ ᴋɪ ᴄʜᴏᴛɪ ᴄʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇɪɴ ꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀ ʟᴜɴᴅ ᴅᴇ ᴅᴜ ɢᴀ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom