Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

anshulkalolia21e123

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Anshul Kalolia
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone = GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =cutey198
6. Your Nickname Sofia Babe
7. Your ID 107127
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin in Grand RP to help maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for all players, enforce rules, and assist the community in resolving issues.
Being an adminalso an opportunity to help grow the community by guiding new players
2. What are your strengths?
My strengths in Grand RP include a deep understanding of server rules and the ability to enforce them fairly and consistently. I’m highly patient, which helps me handle player disputes calmly and professionally.
My problem-solving abilities allow me to quickly address in-game issues, and I’m good at multitasking, ensuring smooth gameplay for the community.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I also tend to be a perfectionist, which means I might spend too much time ensuring things are done exactly right, potentially slowing down decision-making. Additionally, while I strive to be patient, there are moments when dealing with repeated rule-breakers can test my patience.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I understand that the admin role requires a shift in responsibilities, and I’m prepared to focus on supporting the community from a management perspective rather than actively participating in RP scenarios.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I’m ready to sell my business if required to become an admin in Grand RP While owning a business has been a great experience, I’m committed to taking on the responsibilities of an admin and ensuring there are no conflicts of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom