Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Borhan Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2024
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_RSieoL_Xcs

Borhan pluxury

Someone loved by everyone but also hated <3BORHAN
Player
i was talking to admin tiger hulk for ub barricade which is not ub i was not there for any fight intentions i also didnt shot them so he came and shot me without any demands !!

NAHID MAHMUD

Player
Player
We were doing a money printing event in our family house, and this player came there again and again within fifteen minutes. They are doing Fail RP and NLR. Also, this player beat us again and again without any demand, and I am giving full body cam in some time.

Borhan pluxury

Player
We were doing a money printing event in our family house, and this player came there again and again within fifteen minutes. They are doing Fail RP and NLR. Also, this player beat us again and again without any demand, and I a
I came back after 15 mins and i was talking to an admin i didn't shot you guys also i was soo much far away from your fam house

ami_alif

Player
Player
i was talking to admin tiger hulk for ub barricade which is not ub i was not there for any fight intentions i also didnt shot them so he came and shot me without any demands !!
really then who was in the pink frogger in the entire situation when we were doing money printing ? btw u said u were there with no fight intension , then who was firing us from the roof and got killed in 11:50 and again came in 12:00? . Bro its clear that u were there for the money printing and u did NLR+Fail Rp and now u gave edited bodycam to proof that u were fully innocent :ROFLMAO:

ami_alif

Player
Player
I came back after 15 mins and i was talking to an admin i didn't shot you guys also i was soo much far away from your fam house
u got killed in 11:50 once and again u came here and got killed in 12:00. So, how u came after 15mins? do u know counting? and u also were trying to hit us with your frogger multiple times , if u want i can give that bodycam too :ROFLMAO:

Borhan pluxury

Player
really then who was in the pink frogger in the entire situation when we were doing money printing ? btw u said u were there with no fight intension , then who was firing us from the roof and got killed in 11:50 and again came in 12:00? . Bro its clear that u were there for the money printing and u did NLR+Fail Rp and now u gave edited bodycam to proof that u were fully innocent :ROFLMAO:
wow nice meta gaming buddy

Borhan pluxury

Player
u got killed in 11:50 once and again u came here and got killed in 12:00. So, how u came after 15mins? do u know counting? and u also were trying to hit us with your frogger multiple times , if u want i can give that bodycam too :ROFLMAO:
i am requesting for a bangla language admin

Last edited:

Borhan pluxury

Player
still it wont save u from punishment 🤣 cuz u did nlr +rdm + u used edited video to proof us wrong 🤣
i didnt nlr xD i died in another zone and i was in another azone at 12 also i was not fighting that time i was talking to an admin

ami_alif

Player
Player
i didnt nlr xD i died in another zone and i was in another azone at 12 also i was not fighting that time i was talking to an
:ROFLMAO: lol its clear in the pov that why u were there and now ur saying u were there for nothing :ROFLMAO: bruh i feel sad for u npcs and the main point u gave a bodycam that doesn't explain any valid situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom