Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Smajser Suave
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2021
Time of violation
22:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gINgFEFMYPk

Smajser

Balkan gang shit/Bosko Buha on fire
Player
You can see everything in clip- you can see id in the last second of pov

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • ID 29767 needs to provide their POV as this could be an accident since the person was running in the middle of the street

Id 29767 had 12 hours to provide their POV

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
Before providing my POV. I wanna request the POV of the guy who got VDMed with voice :) Coz I literally stopped and said "sorry my bad bro" to him. It was a mistake obv coz I was just going to tease that guy for using shotguns and calling his ppl for backup but he came in the middle of the street and got VDMed but I instantly said sorry to that guy :)

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Before providing my POV. I wanna request the POV of the guy who got VDMed with voice :) Coz I literally stopped and said "sorry my bad bro" to him. It was a mistake obv coz I was just going to tease that guy for using shotguns and calling his ppl for backup but he came in the middle of the street and got VDMed but I instantly said sorry to that guy :)
Show your POV then, please. If you said that.

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
Bro my own voice doesnt get recorded in my instant replay. Thats why I am asking for his POV. and isnt it obv that the guy who got VDMed should provide POV at the first place?

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Bro my own voice doesnt get recorded in my instant replay. Thats why I am asking for his POV. and isnt it obv that the guy who got VDMed should provide POV at the first place?
I don't need your voice, i just wanna see it from your point of view man and then I can accurately judge whether or not it was an accident or on purpose

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • From what I see this seems to be an accident and he did not intentionally mean to VDM this victim. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom