Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Pending review Appeal for 60-Day Ban (En2 ID: 174553) (no investigation happened )

Your ID
Players nickname
Kick Buttowski
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Sep 30, 2024
Time
13:56 IG
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGmXSElNYnbSYnhkteBOBA/community

Kick Buttowski

Player
Player
I (ID : 174553 )got banned for 60 days by admin : Yaswanth Trigger under (GR 1.3 ) and it was not listed in the forum . I have been trying to reach out to understand the situation and clarify the misunderstanding.

It appears the issue is related to me selling batteries forr 429,000 in my shop. However, the actual intent was to sell 4 batteries at 42,900 eachh, and I mistakenly typed an extra '0,' which I failed to notice at the time. I want to assure you that it was an honest mistake, and had someone pointed it out, I would have immediately corrected it.
I was even online when the ban was issued, and no prior investigation or warning occurred before the ban. Up until this point, I have followed all the rules and have neverr received a warning or broken any guidelines.

I kindly request you to review the situation and consider lifting the ban and the hard earned money back. I will be more diligent in the future to ensure such errors do not happen again .Thank you for your time and response have a great dayy

Top Bottom