Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Admin Application | Kaisar pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:Kaisar Alshohuhf
  2. Your age (IRL):18
  3. Time zone + country:+1 Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):17:00/22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):5-7
  6. Your Discord ID: pluxury_p
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Kaisar pluxury
  8. Your in game ID:59207
  9. Your in game level:23+
  10. Languages spoken: germany arabic english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information

1. **Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?**
I want to become an admin because I have a genuine desire to help new players and support the community within the game. During my long experience in the RP world, I noticed that many new players have difficulty understanding the rules and adapting to virtual life. I did not receive enough support initially, which made it difficult for me. Therefore, I want to be part of the admin team to assist those in need and ensure that no player faces the same challenges I did. I believe my presence as an admin will enhance player interaction and create a more professional environment on the server.

2. **What are your strengths?**
- I am calm and responsible.
- I learn quickly and absorb rules and regulations effectively.
- I love helping others and interact positively.

- I can find quick solutions to problems while staying calm under pressure.
- I am patient and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- I have extensive experience in both state and crime roles, knowing the rules well.

3. **What are your weaknesses?**
Sometimes, personal circumstances may affect my ability to be present, but I manage my time effectively to ensure regular attendance.

4. **What skills can you bring to the admin team?**

I can offer multiple language skills to improve communication with players from different backgrounds and cultures. My extensive game experience and understanding of the rules enable me to solve problems effectively and quickly. I am committed to professionalism, integrity, and transparency in decision-making.

5. **Will you be ready to sell your business?**

I currently do not have any business projects but am fully prepared to give up anything if necessary to join the management team. I am very excited about this opportunity and ready to take full responsibility.

6. **Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?**
The only issue I face is studying in the morning. However, I promise to be available regularly after school and to be flexible to respond to any emergencies.

7. **Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?**
I hold the rank of HRI DHOD (Deputy Head of Department) and Master Corporal 2 in LSBD. I have sufficient experience within the server, and I hope you will give me the opportunity to contribute to the community's development within the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom