Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aditya Bhau
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
Sep 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/159509-2NrP5WQ

Aditya Bhau

Player
Player
Respected Admin,
I got 14 days ban for 5.3+3.1. Please forgive me this time. I always respect admins from my heart I didn't mean to hurt anyone I was only in mood of fun. This will never be repeated by me again please sir forgive me this time. Atleast reduce my ban from 7 days please sir this was the last time I disrespect the admin. I swear I will always talk with admins respectfully. Sir i have only 1 account that i play please sir i miss my friend very much I miss rp. I apologise for my mistake please forgive me. If I repeat this again you can ban me for as much you want but leave me this time please.
Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom