Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GZ 1.2| Car getting stolen from Scripted Green Zone | ID 163032 214928 | player name N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stanley_rushh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2024
Time of violation
22:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z1gSFqDAOEE

stanley rush

Player
Player
im going to drop off a player at the dmz and these two cars come in crashing into me while im pulling in kill me and hit my car out of the green zone to steal it

Luca Riley

Player
Player
im going to drop off a player at the dmz and these two cars come in crashing into me while im pulling in kill me and hit my car out of the green zone to steal it
I killed you there by mistake, it was not to throw vdm there, my aim there was to throw cr to the car, it already seems that I removed you in the pov, by the way, my demand is not heard because my microphone is broken.

stanley rush

Player
Player
I killed you there by mistake, it was not to throw vdm there, my aim there was to throw cr to the car, it already seems that I removed you in the pov, by the way, my demand is not heard because my microphone is broken.
you cant hit my car out of the green zone trying to steal it my man that what im mainly upset about

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

163032 will receive punishment for VDM/CR +GZ 1.2 + FailRP (no rp while healing a player)
214928 will receive punishment for GZ 1.2 (stealing car from GZ )
owner of this thread 411955 you will receive punishment for Mixing + Fail-rp (talking while dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom