Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
omar alzien
Administrators nickname
mahzor
Date
Mar 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs

Omar alzein

Player
Player
ID: 29535

In-game name: Omar Alzein

How long were you banned? Permanent/9999

How much time is left on your ban? 9824

Administrators nickname:mahzor

Why were you banned?I would like to submit an unban request and explain what happened. Recently, I noticed a bug in the game that caused me to receive significantly more "Grand Coins" than was intended. At first, I thought it was a mistake, perhaps even a wrong ID input from someone else. But when it happened again, I realized it was a server error.

Instead of reporting the bug right away, I unfortunately took advantage of it and used the coins to buy and upgrade vehicles. In hindsight, I realize this was wrong and against the rules, and for that, I want to apologize.

I would appreciate it if you could review my case once more. It wasn’t intentional deception from the start, but I did use the bug to my advantage, which I now regret. I hope I can get a second chance.

Hello, dear support team,
First of all, I would like to apologize for receiving so many Grand Coins due to the server bug and causing some damage. I understand that this was wrong and also understand why there were consequences.

However, I believe that a permanent ban might be a bit too harsh. Yes, I used the extra coins to buy vehicles, but I didn’t destroy the entire game economy; the damage I caused was limited. You are welcome to remove the vehicles I purchased with those coins.

It’s been half a year now, and I really want to play on the server again and have fun with my friends. I regret my actions and hope you can give me a second chance.

Thank you for reading my unban request.

Top Bottom