Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nokhil Bara
Administrators nickname
Prince Gupta
Date
Oct 2, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EkFlOQ1

Nikbar

Player
Player
Hey everyone,

I wanted to bring attention to an issue I recently faced. I was unfairly punished in the game by Administrator Prince Gupta for a reason related to "UB Solar," which I believe was a misunderstanding. Here’s what happened:

What Happened: I was simply roaming near the construction site, exploring the area like many other players do. Out of nowhere, I was placed in jail without any prior warning or explanation.

No Violation Committed: To the best of my knowledge, I wasn’t engaging in any activities that violate the game rules. I wasn’t interfering with the construction or causing any harm. I’ve always respected the rules of the game and the community.

Lack of Response Regarding Proof: I have already reached out to the administrators asking for any proof or explanation behind the punishment. However, I haven’t received any response yet. If there is proof, I would appreciate it if they could provide it so I can understand what went wrong.

Request for Review: I kindly request that my punishment be reviewed, and if possible, revoked. Mistakes can happen, and I believe this was one. If there is any further information needed from my side, I am happy to cooperate fully.

I appreciate the hard work that the administrators do to keep the game running smoothly, and I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

Best regards,
Nokhil Bara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom