Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Joseph Bouno

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 minutes agoInformation

1. Your name IRL: Yusuf
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Your Discord: jtiyusuf
6. Your Nickname: Joseph Bounoo
7. Your ID: 329789

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader of Los Santos Police Department because this organization was my first organization and I am sure it is the first organization for many people. I want to help this people and teach them what is LSPD and what is our duties.

2.2 I want to Implement new Ideas in the department and make something new for our officers. I wanna create i warmy place for the all officers and make sure the Highcommand team and the Management team warmy to the others friendly and polite. I wanna make me department like a family and teach everyone the respect and the support so all the officer gonna be respectfull and helpfull so they gonne protect and save each other.

2.3 Laslty I want to proof myself and proof that I can handle leader position and achiev my achievements. I will use my experience wich i got from the other organizations and take the best decision for the department. I will do my best for the department and make unforgetable terms in LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I wanna talk about the departments firs of all

Human Resources & Training: HRT department is from the most department in LSPD because HRT should do mails work and trainings at the same time. With the CoS & HoD of HRT i will implement new ideas and change few things to speed up the work in HRT department.

Internal Affairs: IA department is very sepcial department and important also. Only special officer can be IA agent. I will make sure that CoS & HoD of IA taking fair and the best decision in the cases and make sure that they are doing bodycam checks, licenses checks, background checks done and no missing passport and contract in the logs.

S.W.A.T: S.W.A.T department is taking an important place in the events. I will make sure that S.W.A.T are in communication with FIB inside the area of operations and working together with FIB. Also S.W.A.T team will make special training sessions every week so S.W.A.T units improving their skills for the special operations. Also i will make sure that S.W.A.T department doing atleast 3 Ghetto Patrol everyweek.

Investigation Bureau: IB department taking an important place in evidence. IB department will provide evidence to FIB about the gangs and crime families. IB will always stay in communication with FIB and work together for grind evidence.

Traffic Enforcement: TE department always gonna be active for clear the city from the illegal parking and always will tow and issue tickets. I will make sure that TE department doing atleast 3 Check point everyweek.

Public Relations: I Will make sure that public realtions doing events for the citizens everyday and i will make sure that theyre creative and implementing new things.

This gonna be my departments and duties of the departments.

Now I want to talk about the other organizations and how i will work with them.

FIB: I will work with FIB with providing them evidences everyday and make sure S.W.A.T department working with them at the events. I will stay in comminication with FIB everytime. And i will do secret mission collab with FIB everyweek.

San Andreas Highway Patrol: I will stay in comminucation with SAHP and reduce the numbers of hostage at the highway. Also i will make sure to do checkpoint sessions contacted with SAHP. I will also organize special mission with SAHP.

Emergency Medical Service: I will make sure that EMS doing health check ups to our officer everyweek and i will let EMS do a health check up and letting them provide medical attention tk the hostage at hostage stuations. Also i will male sure to take adrenaline shots every special operation.

LifeInvader: I will work with LifeInvader and do interviews and provide to them the content wich they need.

Government: I will make sure my DA department always in communication with government and defense LSPD against the cases wich will open against LSPD. Also i will help government with put 2 officer in DOC and provide what governments need.

with this i will try my best for improving the roleplay between LSPD and the other organizations. I will also improve the roleplay inside LSPD departments.

Thanks for read my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom