Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Onur Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your name IRL- Onur
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT +4
4. Average online per day-5-8 busy days 5-10 non-busy days
5. Your Discord- onurixdd
6. Your Nickname- Onur Royal
7. Your ID- 368060
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1. The Central Police is the main organization look after to city of Los Santos City. I have been in LEO organizations last 7 terms. In Leo organizations, I saw too many problems such as nigh activity, favouritism, unprofessionalism. I want to make LSPD better without any kind of these problems. I will make sure no one doing such as these things otherwise it will be resulted with punishments in my term. I will make sure that I have the best High Commands for leading events and doing their jobs perfectly. Additionally, I do my best to make my term one of the bests ever.

2.2. When I wanted to join the State organization for the first time, I considered all options. Then I believed that the LSPD organization would be the best choice for me.
Unfortunately, after that Andy Kors's term disbanded. I moved to SAHP to gather much more experience over there and I held HOD of SWAT 3 times. Spending 3 terms in there, I finally moved to the FIB and covered much more things over there. Then, I decided to move back to SAHP to have a great journey with all friends as US Marshall. When the term ended, I went back to FIB and spend more time over there as Supervisor of Spec Ops. After that I moved to National Guard as Lieutenant General (Deputy Leader of NG) as 2 times for leading events very well and in my opinion, I will have good HC to lead events as well. Currently, I'm in NG as Major General of All. While I was a High Command in these terms, I led too many events and being negotiator in hostage situations. I believed that I gathered enough to be a Chief of police of LSPD.

2.3. When I was in LEO organizations, there are some people were doing corruption and unprofessionalism like being rude to the citizens, using their stun guns to have fun, punching each other for no reason. I would like stop these kinds of things for making organization much more better. Also, I will do my best to raise the reputation of LSPD to a better place for futures. I believe that these three reason will be enough for making LSPD better.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3. I will keep teams for S.W.A.T to be more professional and very well. Also they will do S.W.A.T trainings with other organizations to have great connection with them and gather more skills. Consequently, Our connection with other organizations will be much more greater. S.W.A.T teams will respond quickly to the Store Robberies, Gun Store Robberies and other events. They will immediately let us know over the radio what's going on over there. I will also give more attention to HR team to hiring people and give them training more interestingly. The trainings was a little bit boring and wasn't understanding for new players. I and the HR team will develop a new Training system together and make these trainings better and more enjoyable. Public Relations(PR) has an important role for improving RP. PR will do more creative and more adventurous events for our beautiful citizens.

Departments:
Human Resource & Training
Investigation Bureau
Special Weapons And Tactics
Internal Affairs
Public Relations
Traffic Enforcement

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department