Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lubo badman
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Iva6uqf

blud

Player
Player
hello dear admins i got ban for cheating and i got unban as u can see here alex odd said (ban removed) but then i go to the game to play am still banned so i went and masseged some admins here i masseged jonny i sent him the ban pic and the unban pic and the forum so next day i went to check if i get unban and i found out i got blacklisted reason ( deceiving in complaints by jonny ) so i was littel confused cuz i was sending everything with proof and after i posted the cheating forum and i got unban i deleted the pics the video proofs and here it is the video proof how did i get a ban and proof i wasnt cheating
and i posted a forum and i got unban next day forum is deleted + forum acc + i found this pic in my screenshots it might help and btw i still have all of the cheating forum proofs and i can give them if needed and i really wanna play the game it means alot like i got ban for kinda no reason first ban is cheating while i wasnt cheating and i got proof of it next ban is deceiving in complaints and i didnt lie cuz most of the things i said in forums it was proofed and every forum i post it gets deleted in this forum i got unban but the forum got deleted https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/824278/

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom