Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Sadi Ivedik

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Biographical Information
    1. Real Name: Sadi
    2. Age: 20 (ic age 52 )
    3. Time Zone: UTC + 2
    4. Your ID : 161064
    5. How many hours are you online per day on average? 6-7hours
    6. Discord ID: vulcan20023

Additional Information
    1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?
    SAHP
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)
  • To run a successfull uninterrupted two terms and make things return to the norm! As we know in the city there has been often times we are overwhelmed by the gangs due to the absence of a LEO org, I will ensure to take 2 terms and make a smooth transition to the person who comes next to the position to avoid this gap.
  • To have record breaking numbers in LSPD, I aim to make this term the best LSPD term and one of the best LEO term and I believe we have everything we need to achieve this. We have more knowledge, we will have more active units. I believe LSPD needs a dedicated and strong leader and I can do just that with all my LEO experience.
  • Increase reputation amongst other LEOs, I believe nobody is perfect and that education is key, this does not mean we sit around and accept that we dont know something. LSPD officers must learn everyday at the job, theres different situations that require different strategies! As long as each LSPD officer is familiar with the law and with their respective departments we will quickly fill the void in Los Santos. It is time we make LSPD great again!

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
    Best way to improve RP in LSPD is to prioritise HR in the first week. Internal affairs will be closed for the first 3 days as a grace period for all officers, HR will have full force and assist from Internal affairs during this time to get LSPD to have maximum numbers! Once we have the numbers I aim to have 120 people in the organsiation in the first 3 days, once this goal is accomplished, IA will come into play and ensure everybody is acting in appropriate conduct. Later on we will implement mandatory LAW Q n A where each officer despite their rank has to ask a question about the LAW, whether it is firearms law or arrest procedure, this will be done once a week and checked by internal affairs as well.

4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?

I will personally make documents to help officers in LSPD make proper arrests, I aim to have no Subpeonas, warrants in a term if I get leader. I think it is time LSPD reputation changes for the better, in my time in the DOJ I learnt a lot about common mistakes and things to avoid. My experience will ensure that each and every single LSPD officer will not make the grave mistakes they have been making anymore, will there be accidents or mishaps of course however we will improve over time and reach our goals! If we can avoid losing bench trials and even doc cases to silly mistakes, this will save LSPD time to conduct more trainings and gather more evidence.

The departments that will be in my term will be:-
SWAT :
The objective of the swat team is to ensure that they are in every scene first to formulate a tactic for each unique situation, using their advanced training.
Human Resources: HR the back bone of every org, it is a team containing the most knowledgable members of LSPD who have a talent to attract more talent and a talent to teach, this is crucial as we need people not only very good at what they do, however also be able to teach any individual despite any obstacles.
IA: IA also known as Internal Affairs, will work closely with HR to ensure that the officers being hired are up to standard of LSPD. IA will ensure that punishments are given fairly and only to motivate the officers to reach their true potential, not to scare them away. IA must work independently on case files where extensive punishment may be needed, leading to an officer being kicked out of the organisation, they must reamin cool headed and work as a team of jury in a way to prevent any mishaps or unfair punishments.
Public Relations:
UC: The job of Under Cover team is to gather intelligence and evidence on crime families and gangs to help FIB by sharing this intelligence to reach smoother and quicker results
TC: Traffic enforcement is one of the most important components of LSPD to ensure the city of Los Santos is running smoothly
PR: Public relations, necessary to build trust in the community

My experinece in LEO ORGs

• High Command of NG 6 Terms / 14 Total NG terms
  • LT General of NG 1.5 Terms
  • USSS Captain 3 terms
  • SAHP US Marshal 4 Term
  • SAHP DA 1 Term
  • FIB Secret Agent 2 Term
  • DOJ Senior State Attorney 1 Term
  • DOJ State Attorney 5 Terms
  • LSPD 1 Term Sergeant

Chain of Command

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Supervisor
23. Commissioner
22. Deputy Commissioner
21. Superintendent
20. Inspector
19. Senior Sergeant
18. Field Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Senior Corporal
15. Lance Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Patrol Officer III
12. Master Patrol Officer II
11. Master Patrol Officer I
10. Senior Patrol Officer III
9. Senior Patrol Officer II
8. Senior Patrol Officer I
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Probie Patrol Officer
3. Towie
2. Cadet
1. Rookie

Kindest regards, thank you for your time and consideration and wishing the best to everybody else!
Sadi Ivedik

Ali Asker

Player
Player
  • Biographical Information
    1. Real Name: Sadi
    2. Age: 20 (ic age 52 )
    3. Time Zone: UTC + 2
    4. Your ID : 161064
    5. How many hours are you online per day on average? 6-7hours
    6. Discord ID: vulcan20023

Additional Information
    1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?
    SAHP
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)
  • To run a successfull uninterrupted two terms and make things return to the norm! As we know in the city there has been often times we are overwhelmed by the gangs due to the absence of a LEO org, I will ensure to take 2 terms and make a smooth transition to the person who comes next to the position to avoid this gap.
  • To have record breaking numbers in LSPD, I aim to make this term the best LSPD term and one of the best LEO term and I believe we have everything we need to achieve this. We have more knowledge, we will have more active units. I believe LSPD needs a dedicated and strong leader and I can do just that with all my LEO experience.
  • Increase reputation amongst other LEOs, I believe nobody is perfect and that education is key, this does not mean we sit around and accept that we dont know something. LSPD officers must learn everyday at the job, theres different situations that require different strategies! As long as each LSPD officer is familiar with the law and with their respective departments we will quickly fill the void in Los Santos. It is time we make LSPD great again!

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
    Best way to improve RP in LSPD is to prioritise HR in the first week. Internal affairs will be closed for the first 3 days as a grace period for all officers, HR will have full force and assist from Internal affairs during this time to get LSPD to have maximum numbers! Once we have the numbers I aim to have 120 people in the organsiation in the first 3 days, once this goal is accomplished, IA will come into play and ensure everybody is acting in appropriate conduct. Later on we will implement mandatory LAW Q n A where each officer despite their rank has to ask a question about the LAW, whether it is firearms law or arrest procedure, this will be done once a week and checked by internal affairs as well.

4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?

I will personally make documents to help officers in LSPD make proper arrests, I aim to have no Subpeonas, warrants in a term if I get leader. I think it is time LSPD reputation changes for the better, in my time in the DOJ I learnt a lot about common mistakes and things to avoid. My experience will ensure that each and every single LSPD officer will not make the grave mistakes they have been making anymore, will there be accidents or mishaps of course however we will improve over time and reach our goals! If we can avoid losing bench trials and even doc cases to silly mistakes, this will save LSPD time to conduct more trainings and gather more evidence.

The departments that will be in my term will be:-
SWAT :
The objective of the swat team is to ensure that they are in every scene first to formulate a tactic for each unique situation, using their advanced training.
Human Resources: HR the back bone of every org, it is a team containing the most knowledgable members of LSPD who have a talent to attract more talent and a talent to teach, this is crucial as we need people not only very good at what they do, however also be able to teach any individual despite any obstacles.
IA: IA also known as Internal Affairs, will work closely with HR to ensure that the officers being hired are up to standard of LSPD. IA will ensure that punishments are given fairly and only to motivate the officers to reach their true potential, not to scare them away. IA must work independently on case files where extensive punishment may be needed, leading to an officer being kicked out of the organisation, they must reamin cool headed and work as a team of jury in a way to prevent any mishaps or unfair punishments.
Public Relations:
UC: The job of Under Cover team is to gather intelligence and evidence on crime families and gangs to help FIB by sharing this intelligence to reach smoother and quicker results
TC: Traffic enforcement is one of the most important components of LSPD to ensure the city of Los Santos is running smoothly
PR: Public relations, necessary to build trust in the community

My experinece in LEO ORGs
  • High Command of NG 6 Terms / 14 Total NG terms
  • LT General of NG 1.5 Terms
  • USSS Captain 3 terms
  • SAHP US Marshal 4 Term
  • SAHP DA 1 Term
  • FIB Secret Agent 2 Term
  • DOJ Senior State Attorney 1 Term
  • DOJ State Attorney 5 Terms
  • LSPD 1 Term Sergeant

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Task Force Operative
24. Supervisor
23. Commissioner
22. Deputy Commissioner
21. Superintendent
20. Inspector
19. Senior Sergeant
18. Field Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Senior Corporal
15. Lance Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Master Patrol Officer III
12. Master Patrol Officer II
11. Master Patrol Officer I
10. Senior Patrol Officer III
9. Senior Patrol Officer II
8. Senior Patrol Officer I
7. Patrol Officer III
6. Patrol Officer II
5. Patrol Officer I
4. Probie Patrol Officer
3. Towie
2. Cadet
1. Rookie

Kindest regards, thank you for your time and consideration and wishing the best to everybody else!
Sadi Ivedik
Best leader. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom