Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police deparment | Ghoul Senseii

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoul

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vrushabh Bnagde
2. Your age - 25 IC ( 19 OOC )
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours on weekends,holidays and 2-4 hours on normal days
5. Your Discord - ghoul_105
6. Your Nickname - Ghoul Senseii
7. Your ID - 305504

My Experience in State Organizations:
1x COS OF ALL DEPARTMENTS ( Gustav Hill's term )
1x HOD OF HRT SAHP ( Fateh grand's term )
2x DHOD OF HRT SAHP ( Lola Swordthain's term )
1x WATCH COMMANDER OF HRT LSPD ( Andy Bank's term )
1x 00 AGENT FIB ( Jayy jodd's term )
1x DHOD OF UC FIB ( Satriko Narcos term )
1x DHOD OF UC FIB ( tobi west's term )
1x DHOD OF UC SAHP ( Seven Soul's term )
1x COLONEL NG ( Aami Shakespeare's term )
Currently Black Ops 3 FIB ( Weedy Shakespeare term )

Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) After the disband of a great SAHP term ( Lola Sworthain's term ) I moved to LSPD which was led by Andy bank at that time so to have some new RP experience I joined LSPD as Watch Commander since I had a good experience in Lola's term and I saw it was very fun to protect the city since most of the players stay in the city there are a lot things which could be done and TBH I had a very fun time there since then I used to think that one day I would lead a great term in LSPD if I get the chance.

2.2) I started my journey from watch Commander and climbed my way to Chief Of Staff in Gustav Hill's term so I have seen all the phases of a HC and I have been HC in almost every LEO Org so I have better idea of how to handle every situation which arises on a HC and I think I can handle it better than then the others.

2.3) LSPD is Located Right in the Middle Of The City which gains access to the city is a major advantage as Patrolling the city is very easy and all area’s are accessible very nearby, Being the Nearest near the Ghetto LSPD Has an advantage over other organizations to get quick intel on gangs using Drones, UC Agents to it’s benefit hence increases the interaction between FIB and LSPD to share evidences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Firstly, every evidence collected of the illegal activities performed by gangs and Unoff Families and the evidences will be re-checked by FIB to increase the RP between FIB and LSPD so this way we will also gain FIB's trust and they will use our evidences in their works.

I will make sure that the city is always being patrolled by 3-4 units at every given time so that we catch every rule breaker.

At every given time there will be 2-3 units who will set up radars across the city to make sure everyone follows the rule.

Secondly I will make some spots open for HCs so that everyone who deserves HC will get the chance to become a HC and experience what it takes to become a HC.

I will personally make sure that only 2-3 units will stay at HQ 2 HR and 2 HR HC and HRT unit so we won't have any problem if there is a need for any HC for query or HR for hiring and rest all the units will be either on patrolling or setting up radars. across the city.

I will make sure that the PR department will organize atleast 2 PR events daily so that we can have strong relations with the people of Los Santos and earn their trust.

Departments I would like to keep in my term:-

1) Human Resources and Training (HRT):- This department will be my most important and the backbone of my org because everything a new unit learns he/she learns from a HR so I will make sure that all of my HRT units are professional and know everything and should be updated to everything new happening in the city so I will personally keep an eye on HRT department and every single unit which they will train.

2) Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):- This department will be the who will engage first in every hostage or store robbery if anyone is being robbed they will be the one to reach on the situation first and then respond according to the current situation I will select the best of the best units from the whole organization and teach them the strategies on how to react on each and every situation and how to proceed later on.

3) Internal Affairs (IA):- This department is a must to ensure that everything in the department is going all according to the rules and make sure no one is breaking them for their own benefits, I will make sure this department does a daily bodycam check and licenses and BGC (Background check) on every unit in the org to ensure all the units are up to date and make sure that no favoritism or corruption is being by high commands or any other units.

4) Public Relations (PR):- This is the department which will ensure that the relations with the public are at the top this deps main work will be to organize PR events for public so that SAHP and civilians will have a bonding and trust each other.

5) Undercover (UC):- This department will always make sure that each and every evidence is collected of the illegal activities performed by gangs and Unoff Families and the evidences will be re-checked by FIB to increase the RP between FIB and SAHP so this way we will also gain FIB's trust and they will use our evidences in their works.

6) Traffic Enforcement (TE):- Consisting of Traffic Cops, this Department is gonna be On the Streets always Towing, Issuing Tickets, Speed Traps, Radars and alot more. Conducting Tow Raids on daily basis along with Checkpoints to Increase Activity is gonna be the Job of Traffic Enforcement in my Term. Traffic Enforcement is Gonna Consist of Towies specially hired to do their Efficient Job at Towing and keeping the city roads always clean.

My chain of command will be

30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Commander ( COS )
27 - Captain ( HOD )
26 - Lieutenant ( DHOD )
25 - Task Force Operative
24 - Watch Commander
23 - Staff Sergeant
22 - Sergeant
21 - Inspector
20 - Field Training Officer
19 - Lance Corporal
18 - Detective 3
17 - Detective 2
16 - Detective 1
15 - Master Patrol Officer 5
14 - Master Patrol Officer 4
13 - Master Patrol Officer 3
12 - Master Patrol Officer 2
11 - Master Patrol Officer 1
10 - Patrol Officer 5
09 - Patrol Officer 4
08 - Patrol Officer 3
07- Patrol Officer 2
06- Patrol Officer 1
05 - Probation Officer
04 - Towie
03 - Trainee
02 - Cadet
01 - Suspended

I would Like to Thank the Curators/Admins for reviewing my application and I hope to prove them that I will be a great leader.

Warm Regard
Ghoul Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom