Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Admin Application | Divyam ValentinO

Divyam Valentino

Learned From Mistakes
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Divyam Chaudhary
  2. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 - 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: nevereverxd
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Divyam ValentinO
  8. Your in game ID: 85597
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Answer: I have this genuine nature of helping and i have been into RP since so long and when i was new in city no one helped but trolled, I want no one to face it anymore. I'd like to help them and understand RP and keep the genuine RP awake in Metaverse Moreover, I have been doing my best to increase RP hence i would love to join the Administrator team so I can also keep on check that city is clean and the fair & interest will never stop due to any misconduct by any player. I am fan of RP and i will always be :)

2. What are your strengths?
    Answers: I am Calm, Understanding, Always excited to help and share knowledge.

3. What are your weaknesses?
    Answer: I am emotionally weak, I might get hurt easily if someone does (Working on it seriously)
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team:
    Answer: I am more Logical and I use metaphors to make people understand. My Logical reasoning can be a unique perk to help new players and I might be one of the most active players, I can look after my work for an average 6hrs in a day.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Answer: Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Answer: Nothing at all.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Answer: Its is my twink and i have also applied for admin with my main once which is Dxrky ValentinO | 85895 and its ic age is 12 or 13 so i have much experience.

My Experiences
    Marabuntas Under Deputy, Bloods Under Deputy, SAHP CURRENT HR COD AND SWAT COD, LSPD Superintendent, FIB Executive Agent, EMS Intern.

Thank You For Reading My Application.

Top Bottom