Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kingsmen Royall
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
15:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mfs6UnZ

Kingsmen Royall

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Administration,

I was recently banned under General Rule 1.1 for allegedly sharing or trading my account, but this is a misunderstanding. Here’s what happened:

I accidentally logged into my twink account and received a notification that 10k had been transferred from my main account. I immediately logged out and switched back to my main account. I also contacted the admin team right away to explain the situation and clarify what happened with both accounts.

A few days later, I received a permanent ban. I want to emphasize that I have never shared or traded my account with anyone. This was an honest mistake, and I deeply regret any issues it may have caused. I fully respect the rules and am committed to following them moving forward.

I would appreciate any help in resolving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom